EGB Confederation RECRUITING

DeletedUser

Dear all, we EGB Confederation consist of 17 fully build towns and several military bases, are looking for new members, especially if you're good in dueling & fort battles, find any towns with EGB tag that suite your need & contact its founder / councillor to ask for invitation. Join & have fun with us.

Seems I have to add to our advertisement. :p

We have lots of good & experienced duelers as seens in top rank duelers, also fort battle veteran. We have almost all goods in many towns belong to our confederation. You can have all you need in our confederation, either you need consultation for dueling stat, fort battle stat, or finishing quest (worker, adventurer, soldier & dueler quest) and finding items such as note part 1 / note part 3. Please contact me in game, Archdevilring, so I can help you to stationed you in the most suitable town for you. I expect especially for those level 50+ to join us, but if you still have lower level, we can still accept you as long as you are active & have passion to play this game. Come & have fun with us. :D

More and more people coming to join us, if you have problem with WWW, then we are the right place for you to join in. Our duelers already fighting them as best as they can, and to be truth our top duelers almost can't find any decent target there, we need more middle level between 40-60 so we can hit many of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My town's founder (Grimalot) used to fight EGB tooth and nail as did I and my town members. Several months later we started getting along with EGB and several months after that were invited to join. Once we joined the EGB confederation we had protection, built a small fort, and had some close enemies to battle on a regular basis. Since Grim left we renamed the city to EGB Washington DC in honor of one of the towns that sent several of their members. People come and go but the EGB Confederation is pretty awesome!

I have to say that it was a great move and the folks with EGB were really helpful for me and my town mates when we joined and now we are one as the EGB Confederation.