Easy world Switching

DeletedUser

Good day all,
So I like the fact of two worlds offering different game play elements. My only issue is that I have to log out and log in again. Admin would it be at all possible to make a dashboard button that would allow world switching so that it is not so time consuming to switch between worlds. Thank you for your time.
-Zmoby

{everyone's favorite dead guy}

DeletedUser

Good day all,
So I like the fact of two worlds offering different game play elements. My only issue is that I have to log out and log in again. Admin would it be at all possible to make a dashboard button that would allow world switching so that it is not so time consuming to switch between worlds.

Can you not just open two browser tabs or windows? I've got 1 and 2 running simultaneously here quite happily (in SeaMonkey; FireFox is not obligatory!), alongside 4 Travian worlds, Livejournal, gmail, etc...

DeletedUser

yeah I can do this, but when your playing from work it becomes a little more difficult to have that many tabs open. I try to keep my tabs to a minimum of four, and I am usually playing three other games and doing my work at the same time. It was just a suggestion. I can live with out it.