Easter Showdown

DeletedUser

in 3-4 first events we can use bonds but in last events we can not use bonds in events , bond going be useless things ingame

There is a small place ingame that has over 300 items that you can buy with bonds. So they are not useless... people that keept getting thousands and thousands of them for using on the next tombola are the ones that failed. There idea was to get 10 or more 800 spins for free... the team choosed not to let that happen.

DeletedUser30417

FF's give very few eggs as reward. Participance of FF's will significantly drop during the Easter event as players will be jobbing for eggs instead. Same thing happened during Valentines event.

It's a bit disappointing Inno didn't increase the egg rewards for FF's, but otherwise I think this is a good event.

DeletedUser34315

It's like the valentine's event, farming 1 hour jobs will massively outshine all other options- a glitch, imo. A fort battle takes more than an hour and yet gives nowhere near as many eggs.

DeletedUser14192

It's like the valentine's event, farming 1 hour jobs will massively outshine all other options- a glitch, imo. A fort battle takes more than an hour and yet gives nowhere near as many eggs.

Not on El Dorado. The last 4-5 battles have finished at round 15 or before.

In fact now on El Dorado every fort is controlled by III and with the n00bs having no effective war leadership and not as many tanks there's not likely to be many more FFs.

DeletedUser

Not on El Dorado. The last 4-5 battles have finished at round 15 or before.

In fact now on El Dorado every fort is controlled by III and with the n00bs having no effective war leadership and not as many tanks there's not likely to be many more FFs.

I think you need to rethink this; the battle itself might take anywhere from 1 round to 55 rounds, but people need to be there before it starts, might be offline, might die during the battle etc. This means that a battle might cost you hours of work.

With an event like this, many players will rather line up some hours of work, then go to a hotel or fort for sleep.

There is a small place ingame that has over 300 items that you can buy with bonds. So they are not useless... people that keept getting thousands and thousands of them for using on the next tombola are the ones that failed. There idea was to get 10 or more 800 spins for free... the team choosed not to let that happen.

You seem to have a serious envy for the people who used the functionality of the game to gain some bonds during the event. I don't understand how you can say that anyone failed by collecting bonds; I also don't understand how someone managed to gain thousands and thousands of bonds. After 180000 hearts you gained 25 bonds for each 5000 hearts beyond 180000; that means 200000 hearts to gain 1000 bonds, and 400000 hearts to gain 2000 bonds... so to gain thousands and thousands would at a minimum take 800000 hearts.
To gain your "10 or more 800 spins for free" that means a minimum of 6400000, that is 6.4M hearts.

IF someone managed to gain that many bonds I believe they deserve the free spins :)

I was in the top percentage of hearts collectors in Briscoe and I worked damned hard for them; I managed to gain enough that it helped me towards one glossy premium chest. Helped me, it did not earn me a full chest, but combined with the bonds I had I managed to get one.

Could you please document your claims of these insane bond collections from the valentine event?`With fact please?

-xq

-xq

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19518

Dont you think would be smarter insist of Letters via bonds if you add eggs.. so as to repeat the duel?

DeletedUser14192

I think you need to rethink this; the battle itself might take anywhere from 1 round to 55 rounds, but people need to be there before it starts, might be offline, might die during the battle etc. This means that a battle might cost you hours of work.

Ha ha, no, My thinking is perfectly sound. In EL DORADO, there likely won't be any Fort Fights for a long time. I'm not sure if you didn't read my post fully or if you misunderstood. But I was saying it's a moot point on El Dorado.

It'd be nice to get more Eggs on Fort Fights but that wouldn't be fair to duelers who don't Fort Fight. Duelers only get the same amount of eggs as a 10 minute job despite it costing 12 energy to duel a person. If you rewarded Fort Fighters with higher eggs to do something they've specialized in you'd have duelers (who are the highest nugget buying class) who would seem to be getting punished for the dueling they've specialized in.

And you could say that because FFs take longer they deserve more eggs but I don't see it like that. A FF could last 4 minutes, if you decide to sit in front of the fort for twelve hours before the event that's your choice.

Fort Fighting and Dueling are two things that not everyone gets to do. You can try to duel people but if you aren't geared/skilled for that event you won't win. You could sign up for a FF but there's no guarantee that you'll get ranked especially if you haven't geared/skilled for it.

I do understand your arguments and they are valid but I still feel FFs should not have their Eggs upped.

EDIT:

Dont you think would be smarter insist of Letters via bonds if you add eggs.. so as to repeat the duel?

I actually wouldn't mind a bag (or basket) of eggs that gave so many eggs out every 12 hours. Then again I spent over 1000 nuggets and got Cullen Baker's Pistol and 250 bonds so I'm hoping I get a Item Chest from the free NPC sometime before the end of the event. I've 5 of Desmond's Hats on Beta

DeletedUser

Ha ha, no, My thinking is perfectly sound. In EL DORADO, there likely won't be any Fort Fights for a long time. I'm not sure if you didn't read my post fully or if you misunderstood. But I was saying it's a moot point on El Dorado.

It'd be nice to get more Eggs on Fort Fights but that wouldn't be fair to duelers who don't Fort Fight. Duelers only get the same amount of eggs as a 10 minute job despite it costing 12 energy to duel a person. If you rewarded Fort Fighters with higher eggs to do something they've specialized in you'd have duelers (who are the highest nugget buying class) who would seem to be getting punished for the dueling they've specialized in.

And you could say that because FFs take longer they deserve more eggs but I don't see it like that. A FF could last 4 minutes, if you decide to sit in front of the fort for twelve hours before the event that's your choice.

Fort Fighting and Dueling are two things that not everyone gets to do. You can try to duel people but if you aren't geared/skilled for that event you won't win. You could sign up for a FF but there's no guarantee that you'll get ranked especially if you haven't geared/skilled for it.

I do understand your arguments and they are valid but I still feel FFs should not have their Eggs upped.

You clearly misunderstood my point. You quoted a post which stated that a fort fight takes more than an hour and claimed it takes 15 rounds in Eldorado. I tried to help you understand the simple fact that from a time and energy perspective that is wrong. For most people it is very easy to understand that it takes longer, as per my explanation. Time to walk there, risk of KO and loss of energy and time; time and energy which could be spent on jobs that would give 350 eggs per hour. If you get KOed the effect is probably a loss of 7 hours of work. If you win and had optimized movement, healing up etc, as a minimum I'd say it would still cost you an hour, most likely 2-3.

Secondly you concluded that I asked for more eggs in fort fights; I didn't.

-xq

DeletedUser19518

Dear Inno's Creative Team!

My name is V, i am non premium player and can easy work as you partner, full time or part time.

Just now, realize that the difference between Will's neck and Pat's is only the color.
Just now, realize that the difference between George's neck and Bass is only the color.
Just now realize that the difference between Black wild hat and Pat's hat is only the color.
Etc.. Etc and so go on..

So if you want to pay someone that can change only colors and mates will use real life cash. Call me. Here in Greece, Crisis is huge and unemployments over 50% to young people.

Hello no.. I will Continue to Rock as NoN Premium.

DeletedUser35968

yes they do (resets). Plus you can use 500 eggs if you lose a duel to bribe opponent.

One important thing:
You must have streak of 75 wins to get all Easter Showdown set items. One loss will reset streak to 0. So don't duel if you don't have 500 eggs to bribe opponent (or 25 nuggets).

And even more important thing:
It is very well doable to get streak of 75 wins without any spamming of eggs through friends bar.

75 win streak? where is it written?

DeletedUser

75 win streak? where is it written?

I have not found anywhere that it is clearly written. Following the feedback thread on the beta forum and the mods responses there I would think that it will require a 75 win streak to get the Easter showdown set. I'm certainly going to err on the side of having 500 eggs in my possession prior to doing any duels and will bribe the opponent if I lose until I get all the items.

So far I'm 20 for 20 without needing any bribes, so I've been able to use any eggs beyond the 500 saved for a bribe to reset the timer. I have no chance to have the longest streak as it is already up to 275, so am not sure if I'll bribe them once I pass 75 or not.

DeletedUser35968

Oww! I thought i will get all 4 sets if i have 75-win streak, like valentines 180k hearts. But its more like Oktoberfest.
Its my fault. Your math is correct.

ps: im winning all the duels in full gentleman's set

DeletedUser

Aside from using them to reset the timer in the Showdown what can the eggs be used for? Should i be trying to get as many as possible & why?

edit: Anyone know which job(s) give the most eggs?

DeletedUser31022

Wow!! I thought the Ester Showdown Items were based on your number of wins not the current streak! I was to 30 and didn't realize I didn't have enough eggs to bribe thinking I would just wait for tomorrow or just reset when I got more eggs...Now I have to have 40 wins to get the Easter Showdown Axe??? It never states on there it's the STREAK that is keeping count just your WINS!! Someone needs to word their achievements better for those of us who read what's written exactly as it's written!

Ripwise

Wow!! I thought the Ester Showdown Items were based on your number of wins not the current streak! I was to 30 and didn't realize I didn't have enough eggs to bribe thinking I would just wait for tomorrow or just reset when I got more eggs...Now I have to have 40 wins to get the Easter Showdown Axe??? It never states on there it's the STREAK that is keeping count just your WINS!! Someone needs to word their achievements better for those of us who read what's written exactly as it's written!

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=55039 Read the last line. It indeed does not say directly you have to have wining streak to win Easter showdown items but logis itself tells us we need to have wining streak(acumulated amount of consecutive wins). Why would there be an option otherwise to bribe and keep your win streak ;)

DeletedUser35968

Aside from using them to reset the timer in the Showdown what can the eggs be used for? Should i be trying to get as many as possible & why?

edit: Anyone know which job(s) give the most eggs?

its random. Try golden or silver jobs. It may give you more eggs. But not confirmed.

DeletedUser35968

you need 75 wins to get the last item of Easter set. Don't lose. If lost, bribe. Keep 500eggs everytime you duel. Use appearance gear, so you wont lose much.

DeletedUser

its random. Try golden or silver jobs. It may give you more eggs. But not confirmed.

Thanks muchly. Had a feeling it was random.

Now, how about my first question? Can i use up my eggs on the showdown or should i be saving some for something else?