Easter Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I feel for you. I've got 26 hours to get 1 salmon and 2 trouts and I'm really not feeling too confident after the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser

It is the first time I will say this, I want to find a damn product instead of an item :mad: If only the items found to have higher value :sad:

VETUS

It doesnt seem fair to the players that have completed all the quest and only have the meat to gather, to not be able to finish and get the reward. That was lots of work to do in short time period. I just got my turkey and have started T-Bone-Steak 0/5. I dont think I will make it either :(

DeletedUser

18 hours. 1 turkey found.

*sigh*

(At least I did go ahead and knock out the other quests in between)

DeletedUser

Quest - Easter reward

I completed this quest but my banking says payout to quest giver when the reward was to give me 300.

Apr 7, 2010 12:54 AM
Bank deposit
cash_small.png
0 $
deposit_small.png
1325 $-428 $Apr 6, 2010 9:13 PM
Payout to quest giver
cash_small.png
428 $
deposit_small.png
945 $300 $
Anyone else with same problem???

Target: Build an irrigation system for 9 hours.

Requires: Reward: Build irrigation system (9 hours) (Done)

+ 1 skill point towards Construction
+ $ 300

DeletedUser

Is not a problem, but a typo. I don't know if it has been reported, it should be: Payout from quest giver. You should have the money. :)

DeletedUser

48hrs of Cowboy job and only have 1 lousy steak.

I am level 79 Adventure with a Premium account! This is ridiculous. But it does show there is NO advantage in having a premium account and just a waste of money.
A waste that I will no longer be participating in, so I guess some good has come of this. Monies saved!

DeletedUser

48hrs of Cowboy job and only have 1 lousy steak.

I am level 79 Adventure with a Premium account! This is ridiculous. But it does show there is NO advantage in having a premium account and just a waste of money.
A waste that I will no longer be participating in, so I guess some good has come of this. Monies saved!

I'm sorry you've had so much trouble, but saying there's no advantage with premium because one person had bad luck is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I've said before that I think that the questline should be open for a few days for you to accept and then you have all the time in the world to complete. People have commitments over holiday periods and if they can't log-on then losing the daily XP should be punishment enough! That said I was lucky that my 2 characters managed to complete it this afternoon although I would gripe about these dumb quests even if I hadn't.

Well, you'd expect me to moan wouldn't you?...........:mad::p:laugh:

PS Don't forget the problems logging-in too....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry you've had so much trouble, but saying there's no advantage with premium because one person had bad luck is ridiculous.
No need to be sorry. Fact is there is no advantage. As you just said, bad luck. Bad luck or luck has nothing to do with real money in this game, thus no advantage. So yes premium is ridiculous, thank you for your comments and confirmation.

DeletedUser

No need to be sorry. Fact is there is no advantage. As you just said, bad luck. Bad luck or luck has nothing to do with real money in this game, thus no advantage. So yes premium is ridiculous, thank you for your comments and confirmation.

That's a pity because with the rotten eggs and necklace, I've already scored well on prison guard with product and item drop.

DeletedUser

Finally got my reward, and found a little secret quest (associated with fish, I'll say no more) that everyone else probably knew about. I do wonder about the percentages. It's not unusual to repeatedly do a job and get nothing out of it when the odds of this happening should be 2%. Now obviously things with a 2% chance can happen but not as often as they seem to in the West. Some of the poor fortune others have reported is just nuts. Try flipping heads on a coin 5-6 times. It's pretty tricky. Anyway I guess I got there in the end, so I shouldn't feel too aggrieved but I feel for those that burnt a couple of days in a fruitless (eggless) quest.

DeletedUser

Just my luck. All day I've been gathering wood (2 or 3 pieces per 2h) and now with my final energy I got none :sad: And I activated my energy premium quest in order to be able to finish the Easter quests >.<

Nothing again... And I won't be able to finish in time ;( ;( ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These quests should be fairer if they are going to be given a time limit on how long the quests stay around.

I have just had character finish 4 hours of Hunting Turkey on 5 worlds each ... 1 piece of Turkey between them. Ridiculous. So I am meant to get 5 of those?

The NEcklace of Endearment was a great bit of kit and iirc it just had us doing "Do 4 hours of a job" to get it. Why suddenly make us collect 5 low percentage products?

Sorry, I feel cheated.

DeletedUser

I have only kept playing to complete the holiday set on w7. I kept an eye on when the easter quests would be available specifically to do them, logged in all weekend and still failed. I started with 3 turkeys and 2 t-bones in my inventory too. It took me 16 hours of hunting turkey to get 2 pieces, and 28 hours of cowboy was not enough for 3 t-bones even with my adventurer bonus.

Goodbye The-West.

DeletedUser

Unfair isn't the right word. It doesn't discriminate, besides the fact that it's admittedly easier to collect all those products with premium, but anyone can have good luck finding the products, even if they don't have premium, and anyone can have bad luck finding them, even if they do have premium, e.g. our Scots-Italian friend Luciano Caledonia.

DeletedUser21417

As i see my easter quests are still active!!Possible to take the ''rotten eggs''?

Status
Not open for further replies.