Easter Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have been doing Cowboy Job for 22 Hours Now and I only manage to get 1 T-Bone Steak out of it. This is one friggin ****.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I still need one more t-bone steak. then i hear there's fishing to do, OH BOY.:dry:

DeletedUser

Now how do we convince them to appreciate it? The reaction of most new players to receiving 2 AP is "that's it??".
You can some of the people all of the time... I suppose the thing is that at the lower levels you level up quite easily while it becomes a harder later in the game, so the main people that benefit from this type of a quest (lower level players) don't realise how useful it is.

DeletedUser

Has anybody who wasn't on Twitter or who didn't have any of the products needed already completed the quests?

yep - worlds 10 and 11 I was completely unprepared - not a single piece of meat or wood to my name, but lots of slog saw me complete both last night. Definitely do-able...

DeletedUser

After you finish getting the salmon and trout, is that the last thing and then we are given the rotten eggs? I've completed all the other quests for the Easter series and am working on finishing up the trout/salmon. So I'm a bit confused since I haven't received the eggs yet.

DeletedUser

After you finish getting the salmon and trout, is that the last thing and then we are given the rotten eggs? I've completed all the other quests for the Easter series and am working on finishing up the trout/salmon. So I'm a bit confused since I haven't received the eggs yet.

when you finish that quest you will have another from the sheriff , just to accept and complete to get the rotten eggs

DeletedUser

when you finish that quest you will have another from the sheriff , just to accept and complete to get the rotten eggs

well i have just gave fish to Henry, but i did not get quest from sheriff????

DeletedUser

Do you have any quests still open in your quest book named easter ?

DeletedUser

only Mayas: Easter (the end of the search)
I did everything: wood, lambs, exploration, travel from west to east etc....

DeletedUser

Well, do that one too, is called Easter. All Easter quests must be done in order to get the holiday set piece.

DeletedUser

Finally after 38 hours I got my 5 turkeys!!! Now the T-Bones...

Hope we are still allowed to complete the quests if they are accepted in time.

DeletedUser

And you think I can get the 5 T-Bone steaks, 10 wood + fish in 28 hours ??

DeletedUser

And you think I can get the 5 T-Bone steaks, 10 wood + fish in 28 hours ??

You? Probably not. Anyone else? Sure! ;)

It's doable with decent luck, assuming you aren't trying to get the wood by felling trees, in which case you'll need great luck.

DeletedUser

how if u i the middle quest of easter egg and that quest over, are next years i must repeated again from zero or continue my older quest??

DeletedUser

we cannot do it anymore...after losing several hours to a server error :-(

DeletedUser

any 1 beat this- 18hours hunting turkey=1 turkey
-14hours cowboy =1 t-bone
28 hours left to get the rest!!!waste off time ??give up??:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.