Easter Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And this is worth it... why?

Why?

Ambush stagecoach: 95% luck
Ambush stagecoach with 3 pieces of holiday set: 95% * 1.06 = 100.7% luck

It's as much better than ambush stage as ambush stage is than grave robber, and 5% makes a huge difference in what you can find. In this case, the difference is Bowie's knife. Who knows what you'll find with 100.7%.

DeletedUser

Why?

It's as much better than ambush stage as ambush stage is than grave robber, and 5% makes a huge difference in what you can find. In this case, the difference is Bowie's knife. Who knows what you'll find with 100.7%.
But how is the luck from the set working? We know by now that changing into best gear and scheduling a job with certain LP will count for the end result, meaning that after scheduling the job you can change in defensive outfit if it gives you at least 1 LP and the result will be according to the LP you had when you scheduled. Will the set work the same or you have to keep it on? Logically, should work the same right?

DeletedUser

30 hours hunting turkeys and got only 3. Hope you feel better now.

Got my last turkey leg with 20% motivation, but I still don't have that April Fool medal I feel I deserve.

DeletedUser

But how is the luck from the set working? We know by now that changing into best gear and scheduling a job with certain LP will count for the end result, meaning that after scheduling the job you can change in defensive outfit if it gives you at least 1 LP and the result will be according to the LP you had when you scheduled. Will the set work the same or you have to keep it on? Logically, should work the same right?

I would guess, but the Sleepyhead set doesn't work the same way, at least not from what anthraxx said.

i suppose with premium:unsure:

The + on the $ and the ♣ = premium. ;)

DeletedUser

I would guess, but the Sleepyhead set doesn't work the same way, at least not from what anthraxx said.
You think we could find out for sure? Scheduling jobs is different than sleep. Even before the sleepyhead set we could change the clothes during sleep and increase the HP regeneration rate.

DeletedUser

We don't know how the value of items found is determined now, so there's no way to really test the effects.

DeletedUser

Why?

I know what you mean Elmyr... but if a level 52 is gonna take 24+ hours of work to get enough turkey, then you aren't going to be able to complete this quest in time. Not unless you had enough meat prior to the start.

And yeah, if you were reading twitter... yada yada yada.

Even if I was reading Twitter and knew in advance to stock up on meat, I would have been hard pressed to spend 24+ hours of labor i.e. 5-6 days worth of game time shooting turkey when I am spending days on end earning 40-50 XP to finally level up and fight fires for the ghost town quest.

Don't get me wrong... I have no problem with this Easter quest... IF you are a very high level. Lower level players (like even me at 52) probably won't really benefit from the distraction it will have caused.

I digress.... everyone have a good one and enjoy!!!

forgot to mention... level 52 adventurer, non-premium.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Level (and LP) make no difference in finding products. I finished a couple days ago on four worlds, one of which had 5 turkeys already and one (Beta) had all the meat besides one salmon. Premium on the other hand makes a huge difference on products in the 20% drop range. I still think it should be doable by the 7th though, unless you have insanely bad luck.

DeletedUser

after the damn turkey, here comes 5steak and 2salmon, both of which are 15% chance!
i doubt the quest can not be finished by most people today .
:mad:

DeletedUser

Has anybody who wasn't on Twitter or who didn't have any of the products needed already completed the quests?

I don't think it is possible for that to happen.
The time given is much too short for a 'non-tweeter' or a non-product-*****.
Im not moaning, just making a point. Maybe the time should be extended by a few days?
And next time maybe it should be made clear that in order to complete an upcoming festive/seasonal quest you must look at Twitter?

DeletedUser

Oh well, I finally got my turkeys, I gotta finish the meat series, and I still need 10 wood. I probably won't make it, but I don't cate too much. You would think though, with 700 lp in hunting turkeys, I should get them pretty darn quick...

DeletedUser

You should have until the end of the 7th.

Are you 100% sure of this? As i understand it was written by german CM for its players. Our CM didnt say anything and worlds can have differences as i understand.

DeletedUser

Well, I had the wood and the trout, but nothing else and got my rotten eggs yesterday, still Easter Sunday for me, early AM hours of the 5th on the server. I am pretty sure I could get the wood and the trout in the time remaining from when I finished the quest will reach the time limit. But I have to admit I have higher income premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.