Easter Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just click the complete button and see. Although it may be a prelude to quests actually requiring chat use...

I'm not that far yet (still have some turkeys to shoot on one account and some fish to catch on the other).

Harsha..

I've got a horrible feeling I'm not going to finish this horrible quest

don't give up so easily :)

press on with the quest, until the very end - i'm quite sure that you'll succeed, if you try hard enough!

anyhow, i think that the same quest will re-appear next year, anyhow skill and abb points are incredibly valuable - they can't just be given out every season, in a new quest, right? - as a result, it'll make "super skilled' Players, who have worked on such quests for ages, which would not be good

still, in my opinion, the requirements were too simple to get the 2 abb points. They should be much tougher, rather than just walking across the map

DeletedUser

I'm not that far yet (still have some turkeys to shoot on one account and some fish to catch on the other).

OK, I got the last fish needed and completed the quest so I can confirm that it does not require actually having another player in town to message him via chat or him replying back.

This would be a serious obstacle for anybody without town or anybody staying in town with no other active members.

DeletedUser22356

read that the deadline for easter quests is on the 7th, but what about the april quest series. is there a deadline for that one too?

DeletedUser

read that the deadline for easter quests is on the 7th, but what about the april quest series. is there a deadline for that one too?

Last year they were avaliable in April. Not sure what happens if you accept them before and only finish after the month expires though.

DeletedUser14029

The Sheriff, my friend told me, asked him to tell a guy Happy Easter in chat and receive the same reply for the reward. He thought 'whatever' and just talked then got the usual, ROTTEN EGGS.

makes me wonder if he said Happy Easter and receive the exact reply will trigger a sequence or not o_O !

DeletedUser

makes me wonder if he said Happy Easter and receive the exact reply will trigger a sequence or not o_O !

No, there are no unknown quests between quest_ids 0 and 999 and I don't think they'd break precedent and add a quest with a higher id just for this. I suppose a medal might be possible, but I think actually implementing something like that would be more trouble than it's worth, unless, as someone else suggested, it's a test for future quests which really do have chat requirements.

DeletedUser

How do I "Explore for 4 hours" I don't how to do that? Do I just need to walk to a town 4 hours away or do I need to find something????

DeletedUser

I have the hope of the Easter quests available after 7th. I say this because I could not finish the Christmas quest and I have still available, 4 months later and I can finish it.

I hope to be available after they started

Damn
5 turkey, 5 t-bone steaks, 2 salmon and 3 trout, and all with no more than 15% (except trout, stream fishing)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't give up so easily :)

press on with the quest, until the very end - i'm quite sure that you'll succeed, if you try hard enough!

anyhow, i think that the same quest will re-appear next year, anyhow skill and abb points are incredibly valuable - they can't just be given out every season, in a new quest, right? - as a result, it'll make "super skilled' Players, who have worked on such quests for ages, which would not be good

still, in my opinion, the requirements were too simple to get the 2 abb points. They should be much tougher, rather than just walking across the map
Maybe you have something. After this I got my last two turkeys in my next two hours work and picked up 6 t-bones in 6 hours and 10 minutes. Can't complain to that. Now it's me against the salmon!

Agree on getting two APs for just walking around, there ought to have been some task; but at least it allowed lower level characters, prepared to put the time in; get the benefit.

DeletedUser

Agree on getting two APs for just walking around, there ought to have been some task; but at least it allowed lower level characters, prepared to put the time in; get the benefit.

Now how do we convince them to appreciate it? The reaction of most new players to receiving 2 AP is "that's it??".

DeletedUser

12 straight hours of hunting turkeys.

One turkey towards Easter quest.

And this is worth it... why?

(I think I would rather go back to earning points the 35 points I have left towards fire fighting...)

DeletedUser

12 straight hours of hunting turkeys.

One turkey towards Easter quest.

And this is worth it... why?

(I think I would rather go back to earning points the 35 points I have left towards fire fighting...)

30 hours hunting turkeys and got only 3. Hope you feel better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.