Easter Quests

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by El Cuba Libre, Apr 2, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnulf

Arnulf Guest

I'm not that far yet (still have some turkeys to shoot on one account and some fish to catch on the other).

2. Izec

Izec Guest

Amen to that Brother!

3. Harsha..

Harsha.. Well-Known Member

don't give up so easily :)

press on with the quest, until the very end - i'm quite sure that you'll succeed, if you try hard enough!

anyhow, i think that the same quest will re-appear next year, anyhow skill and abb points are incredibly valuable - they can't just be given out every season, in a new quest, right? - as a result, it'll make "super skilled' Players, who have worked on such quests for ages, which would not be good

still, in my opinion, the requirements were too simple to get the 2 abb points. They should be much tougher, rather than just walking across the map

4. Arnulf

Arnulf Guest

OK, I got the last fish needed and completed the quest so I can confirm that it does not require actually having another player in town to message him via chat or him replying back.

This would be a serious obstacle for anybody without town or anybody staying in town with no other active members.

5. starshaped

starshaped Member

read that the deadline for easter quests is on the 7th, but what about the april quest series. is there a deadline for that one too?

6. MoSa1

MoSa1 Guest

I think "April quest series" might be a subtle hint there ;)

7. Arnulf

Arnulf Guest

Last year they were avaliable in April. Not sure what happens if you accept them before and only finish after the month expires though.

8. carolos

carolos Guest

hi guys what is the reward
    +unknown
    +unknown

9. Duduie

Duduie Guest

+1 strength
    +1 charisma

10. The Pro100

The Pro100 Well-Known Member

The Sheriff, my friend told me, asked him to tell a guy Happy Easter in chat and receive the same reply for the reward. He thought 'whatever' and just talked then got the usual, ROTTEN EGGS.

makes me wonder if he said Happy Easter and receive the exact reply will trigger a sequence or not o_O !

11. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

No, there are no unknown quests between quest_ids 0 and 999 and I don't think they'd break precedent and add a quest with a higher id just for this. I suppose a medal might be possible, but I think actually implementing something like that would be more trouble than it's worth, unless, as someone else suggested, it's a test for future quests which really do have chat requirements.

12. wislon

wislon Guest

does the rotten egg serve any purpose?

13. How do I "Explore for 4 hours" I don't how to do that? Do I just need to walk to a town 4 hours away or do I need to find something????

14. wislon

wislon Guest

do the job 'exploration' for 4 hours!

15. Duduie

Duduie Guest

You need to do the job called Exploration.
    Here is a list of all jobs: Weststats Jobs List

16. Aguidam

Aguidam Guest

I have the hope of the Easter quests available after 7th. I say this because I could not finish the Christmas quest and I have still available, 4 months later and I can finish it.

I hope to be available after they started

Damn
    5 turkey, 5 t-bone steaks, 2 salmon and 3 trout, and all with no more than 15% (except trout, stream fishing)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
    Sauceysauce likes this.
  17. Vale64

Vale64 Guest

Maybe you have something. After this I got my last two turkeys in my next two hours work and picked up 6 t-bones in 6 hours and 10 minutes. Can't complain to that. Now it's me against the salmon!

Agree on getting two APs for just walking around, there ought to have been some task; but at least it allowed lower level characters, prepared to put the time in; get the benefit.

Duduie likes this.
  18. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

Now how do we convince them to appreciate it? The reaction of most new players to receiving 2 AP is "that's it??".

19. slpybeartx

slpybeartx Guest

12 straight hours of hunting turkeys.

One turkey towards Easter quest.

And this is worth it... why?

(I think I would rather go back to earning points the 35 points I have left towards fire fighting...)

20. DSG

DSG Guest

30 hours hunting turkeys and got only 3. Hope you feel better now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.