Easter Quest When Fixed

DeletedUser

I have never used javascripts in my URL before.

I copied the code - entered the game - pasted the code in my URL line, and pressed ENTER - nothing happens...

What did I forget?

With recent version browsers you can't just paste it in the address bar.

Firefox: ctrl+shift+k
Chrome: ctrl+shift+j

DeletedUser

Having issues with the Repeatable Quest. Are you sure it exists? I've travelled to the Ghost Town and there's nothing available, and the East Point Repeatable says I do not fill the requirements.

Any tips, or are we just being mislead with the repeat option?

DeletedUser33882

Open the console. Firefox: ctrl+shift+k or Chrome: ctrl+shift+j copy the code then Ctrl+v inside. it's working for me.is simple.

Thank you, thank you very much TELELEU and Elmyr, that worked for me. :D

DeletedUser34016

Yes, thnx to Petee, Bim, Teleleu & Elmyr :)

Good day all and a Happy Easter to you & yours IRL,
Bloodtrayl.

DeletedUser

It's not working. It's a gigantic mess.

It works fine, when using Ctrl+Shift+K in Firefox, and the pasting the javascript for either East or West Point.

Thanks TELELEU for the tip, and to Petee and Bim for finding a temp. sollution to this bug! :)
even though I found it on the Swedish forum, before reading this post...

DeletedUser

As I have fifteen games going with the easter quest I made a boomarks out of those scripts. They work fine in Firefox.

Topi

DeletedUser16536

dam still aint fixed and the javascript wont let me complete the western connection now :(

DeletedUser

Well it looks like east and west point expired yesterday. Not much point in making the end off search quest last longer if those wont be available anyway.

Kind off annoying since the west point on colorado expired after i got there lol.

Slygoxx

I am currently walking towards the west point. They are still there. They disappear once you've completed the quests there though.

DeletedUser

Well...i have tried the codes here several times but this is what i am told:

There is no quest giver in this location!

So i asumed they were expired.

Edit: just found west point on Colorado now again. But finding east point on w10 for the repeatable quest i still cant. Guess i am doing something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just do it without using the javascript. It's there for me on every world.

DeletedUser

Sorry if i missed it somewhere, but how long is easter quest available?

DeletedUser

really cunfused now, so nothing new I guess

Right so maya's instructions, for me at least, in Arizona, were to find three easter eggs, but no mention of east, west or ghost town.

The ghost town had the search for the easter egg grey question mark, took a scenic ride there, found the egg. Awesome.

There is no corresponding grey question mark pertaining to easter eggs at either west or east point.

Is it worth my time trekking to these locations?

Cheers!

delldell56

Right so maya's instructions, for me at least, in Arizona, were to find three easter eggs, but no mention of east, west or ghost town.

The ghost town had the search for the easter egg grey question mark, took a scenic ride there, found the egg. Awesome.

There is no corresponding grey question mark pertaining to easter eggs at either west or east point.

Is it worth my time trekking to these locations?

Cheers!

we usually forget to read the hints, especially when we have completed a quest before or have read the spoilers, but maya hints you to go to ghost town. after you find your ghost town egg, it hints you about going east. once you get your eastern egg, it hints you about going west.