Easter Quest When Fixed

Spaceydk

When will this quest that is bugged and obviously not tested be fixed?
On Tuesday when devs are back in the office?

DeletedUser

Since it's 3 am server time, I'm guessing it won't be fixed until after the weekend, no. We DO have a full month to complete it though (probably minus this delay), so I don't see the delay as anything more than a minor annoyance.

DeletedUser

I spent Bonds on speed-up potions to get there fast! This bites!

DeletedUser

WooHoo :D

Weekend without traveling from east to west to east to west again?!?

Holiday :D

DeletedUser15641

Nope we need devs to get to their battle stations(Work) in the business week.So not yet .

DeletedUser

Oh well, in the meantime there's a bunch of other Easter quests to get on with...

DeletedUser31022

My question is why did this happen in the first place?? As I recall the same exact problem happened when they first made the holiday quest repeatable. They got that fixed so should know the problem and should have gone through correcting for all holidays not just the one having the problem at the time.

I've also been playing this for about 3 years and have still never seen the Paladin quest as listed in TW-DB

anyways another epic fail for this game trying to "fix what isn't broken" Thanks for the downward spiral of change. And one more idea for you.....use the beta as it was intended and allow these holiday quest on there a month early so they CAN BE TESTED!!!

DeletedUser15641

Well i think it happened because of the new quest i am guessing because it was not tested.

If it was then the normal non beta worlds would been fine.

Some number mistake made by devs maybe.

No one really knows mathiason so you'll need to wait for the business weeks.

DeletedUser

My question is why did this happen in the first place?? As I recall the same exact problem happened when they first made the holiday quest repeatable. They got that fixed so should know the problem and should have gone through correcting for all holidays not just the one having the problem at the time.

The Halloween bug was completely different. You might as well say that item sets were bugged when first implemented so they should have seen it coming.

I've also been playing this for about 3 years and have still never seen the Paladin quest as listed in TW-DB

No April Fools joke has ever been repeated and probably never will be.

DeletedUser31022

No April Fools joke has ever been repeated and probably never will be.

Are you saying it doesn't exist? Cause I've never seen it at all. I'm not looking to repeat it just would like to do it once if it still exist. doesn't hurt being an April Fool lol

DeletedUser

Are you saying it doesn't exist? Cause I've never seen it at all. I'm not looking to repeat it just would like to do it once if it still exist. doesn't hurt being an April Fool lol

I'm saying it was only available April Fools Day 2010, just like "Back to the West" was only 2011, and the wood magician's set will only be 2012.

Spaceydk

anyways another epic fail for this game trying to "fix what isn't broken" Thanks for the downward spiral of change. And one more idea for you.....use the beta as it was intended and allow these holiday quest on there a month early so they CAN BE TESTED!!!

This happened because there isn't a proper BETA server Alamagodo is a joke its a place where people play for the discount. The Easter quest there were available on Thursday but it were bugged and removed again, if things at the INNO office were run properly the quests would have been tested last week on Beta then implemented worldwide Thursday morning so there would have been most of a business day to correct any bugs. Fact is the INNO office keeps dropping the ball by doing updates that comes into effect on weekends or holidays and they will not use the resources to have staff on the weekend/holidays so this is not the last time we will see this.

Easter quest will be fixed on Tuesday when devs get back into the office since INNO have not realized that the interweb works on holidays/weekends too.

DeletedUser31022

I'm saying it was only available April Fools Day 2010, just like "Back to the West" was only 2011, and the wood magician's set will only be 2012.

Ahhh thanks! and doing things like that makes more sense than having a "repeatable" quest every year. They should try doing that with the other holiday quest.....since they'd rather spend their time making new quest than fixing things that really need fixed lol

DeletedUser

Ahhh thanks! and doing things like that makes more sense than having a "repeatable" quest every year. They should try doing that with the other holiday quest.....since they'd rather spend their time making new quest than fixing things that really need fixed lol

They probably made them repeatable quests so everybody would always have something for a holiday, even if there was nothing new.

DeletedUser

Please do not turn this into a discussion. This is questions and guides, not saloon.

DeletedUser

From beta forum:

"As you may all know by now their is a bug whit the questline easter because the eastern and western point do not want to appear. our developers will fix this bug Tuesday when they are back in the office

In the mean time our community members bim and petee found a way to open the quest givers window so you are able to walk to the eastern and western point to collect the eggs."

Code:
javascript: AjaxWindow.show("quest_employer",{employer: 'east2', x: 48, y: 642}, 'east2'); void(0)

Code:
javascript: AjaxWindow.show("quest_employer",{employer: 'west2', x: 988, y: 384}, 'west2'); void(0)

for the repeatable questline it is

Code:
javascript: AjaxWindow.show("quest_employer",{employer: 'east2_repeat', x: 48, y: 642}, 'east2_repeat'); void(0)

Code:
javascript: AjaxWindow.show("quest_employer",{employer: 'west2_repeat', x: 988, y: 384}, 'west2_repeat'); void(0)

Yours Sincerely,

mennik
The-West Support

p.s. all credits go to bim and petee for finding the points."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33882

I have never used javascripts in my URL before.

I copied the code - entered the game - pasted the code in my URL line, and pressed ENTER - nothing happens...

What did I forget?