Easter new quest and repeatable both available

DeletedUser6752

Both the new Easter quest (coloring the eggs) and its repeatable version were available on CO at the same time.
I completed the first stage (getting the blank eggs) by mistake, and now the next step for getting one of the dyes is sitting there with the Sheriff.
I'll submit a ticket for getting rid of it, but since I can no longer see if it's still possible to start both or not, here's a thread for it.

DeletedUser25958

I got a similar problem. I bought the eggs from Henry, then started looking for dye. I collected all dies and now I can buy more eggs from Henry. So I bought more eggs and now I can start collecting all dies again! What am I missing here? The quest for painting doesn`t show up with Maya after collecting the paint.

DeletedUser25958

I noticed I have no blue dye in my inventory though I am pretty shure I did all the quest assignments in the right order (like you can do them in a different order or skip one :) )

DeletedUser6752

I submitted a support ticket and was told that the extra (repeatable) quests will disappear when the time limit is expired.

DeletedUser38675

I noticed I have no blue dye in my inventory though I am pretty shure I did all the quest assignments in the right order (like you can do them in a different order or skip one :) )

Same thing happened to me :( So, does it mean that we are just lost our time and a "few" valuable products, by doing this repeatable quest parts for NOTHING ? or there is a solution, to keep everybody happy ?

DeletedUser25958

This is the reply I got from Innograms:
Hello Da Freeze,

The repeatable quest was not supposed to be available - that is why the bluedye is missing.

Respectfully,

foscock
Deputy Marshal

Strange reply in my opinion. Anyway when I was waiting for the reply from Inno I already started over the quest. Resulting in gaining all dyes and finishing the quest.