Easter Event

DeletedUser

So the Easter clothing is FINALLY able to be auctioned. Let's see what kind of prices they go for. :dastardly:

DeletedUser

Already saw massive amounts of thing been "traded" on the market... people selling 10 hats for the minimal price? Great...

DeletedUser36559

Hmm the prices look similar as they were in previous tombolas so no real change. I thought maybe due to item upgrades, prices would be x5.

DeletedUser33353

Oh.....I am sure they will increase in time, as the market dries up.....simple economics.

DeletedUser

On World 1, folks selling these items seem to be asking for hundreds of thousands of dollars for each one. I haven't seen anyone selling them for 'cost'. (Unless I'm just not quick enough.) :p ;)

DeletedUser

I think I know the answer to my own question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway.
Are these new sets going to be auctionable after the event has ended? I.E. Is this now going to be the norm'?

DeletedUser33353

Easter sets have been auctionable for awhile. Or are you referring to the July 4th sets? And yes, you have answered your own question.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I did say these 'new' sets. :p :D
If indeed this is going to be the norm', I suppose it makes sense. Let everyone get the event out of the way, then - after the proverbial dust has settled - allow folk to sell their excess. (Although with the 'Upgrades' a lot of people are just upgrading their excesses rather than selling them.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh heh. I'll keep any eye out. :)
Currently saving up to buy a belt. I should JUST make it in time before it expires. :)
I have a nice collection, but - like all collectors - I want more, more MORE!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha. :D