Easter Event

DeletedUser36559

If they are not auctionable, not many people will complete their sets so I'll assume they will make it auctionable after event.

DeletedUser

I hope so. One of my friends has 3 of the same hat and I don't have it yet.

Deleted User - 3853873

lol that kinda sucks,doing it that way.lot of time you can get people to buy your extras as event is going on cause they are impatient and buy it then win it later.so gonna kinda hurt selling the hats scarfs lol.

Deleted User - 1693871

Doing the event this way has caused quite a lot of disappointment from what I'm hearing.

DeletedUser

If they are not going to be auctionable, they should each be sellable to the wandering trader at a price similar to the previous tombola items.

Will have to wait and see what they do with the items after the event.

Pankreas PorFavor

Eastwood's leather whip (melee) gives +0,04 vigor per level. ok, that's fine. But, Eastwood's small caliber weapon (ranged) gives +0,04 vigor too?! Shouldn't that be shooting instead of vigor?
And Pinter's weapons both increase shooting?! I get it for the revolver, but the knife..?
Wyatt Earp's weapons both add to your toughness skill. Maybe one of them should be for reflex..?

Please, someone confirm if this is a mistake.

Last edited:

rohith4444

looks like full hp build forters are not allowed to win a single duel without bribe or am i just unlucky for all my attempts ? :hmf:

http://prntscr.com/6o94l8 from dakota world i think i tried 5 times atleast all ended with bribe or i left cos of not enough eggs to bribe

Last edited:

DeletedUser35520

Doing the event this way has caused quite a lot of disappointment from what I'm hearing.

yea, but its just another issue of developers trying to squeeze a bit more money out of the players. many wil keep buying nuggets out of desperation, others who would normally sell extras will just level them, etc... pretty smart business mood but horrible in terms of game play

DeletedUser35783

others who would normally sell extras will just level them, etc... pretty smart business mood but horrible in terms of game play

Yep, game play has been completely changed. Any worthwhile gear on the market is at very expensive levels but mostly no longer being sold as people just upgrade their spares. So to get anything worthwhile means the event tombolas are the only source now and unlikely to get a complete set without spending lots of nuggets.

Any player joining The West now or just joining a new world, no longer has the possibility of picking up decent gear as they grow, so unless they spend many nuggets they will not even get competitive in the game for Dueling or Fort Fighting. Where as before with a little time and effort they could at least have meaningful participation, which would keep them playing the game.
As far as I see it the message seems to be those that do not want to buy lots of nuggets
please don't expect too much out of the game unless you just want to be a trader.

delldell56

looks like full hp build forters are not allowed to win a single duel without bribe or am i just unlucky for all my attempts ? :hmf:

http://prntscr.com/6o94l8 from dakota world i think i tried 5 times atleast all ended with bribe or i left cos of not enough eggs to bribe

i hear you, buddy, and share your pain. i would think that with loads of base shooting and appearance, wearing full doolin set and shooting a howdah, i would have a better record than 1 win in 4 duels against a "fairly weak" bandit, but it seems my definition of fairly weak differs largely from that of inno's :p

DeletedUser36559

Pinter boots has only +0.1 Reflex but Flint Eastwood boots has +0.04 Dexterity, +0.02 Charisma, +0.1 Reflex, +0.2 Appearance and Wyatt Earp boots has +0.02 Mobility, +0.02 Charisma, +0.2 Health and +0.1 FMS. Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that, it looks slightly disbalanced to me.

DeletedUser

Pinter boots has only +0.1 Reflex but Flint Eastwood boots has +0.04 Dexterity, +0.02 Charisma, +0.1 Reflex, +0.2 Appearance and Wyatt Earp boots has +0.02 Mobility, +0.02 Charisma, +0.2 Health and +0.1 FMS. Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that, it looks slightly disbalanced to me.

Each and every set looks kind of disbalanced to me. Weird skill and attribute combinations. This is in particular though, amazed me. Not that Pinter's other pieces do much to make up for the lack of attributes and skills on the shoe.

DeletedUser35120

This whole event looked rushed. Devs were probably too busy with the upgrade items project and didn't have much time to think about new sets for Easter.

DeletedUser35352

This whole event looked rushed. Devs were probably too busy with the upgrade items project and didn't have much time to think about new sets for Easter.

Thats why there is beta. Also a beta forum treat is open since 24.03. regarding balancing but as far as i know not much suggestions were taken into account.

DeletedUser35520

i have zero doubt that with leveling, bug fixes, the snake, and this event that they were busy and therefore rushed, but we the players are not forcing them to release this content all around the same time, just the ones suffering from it. Out of all of those, the tombola would seem to be the most important, the one thing you would want to get right. But if you go based on the theory that item upgrading and the snake were rushed out the door to drain people of items and nuggets before the event, then it makes perfect sense. Its all about making as much money as possible now, but in the long run we shall see how that works

Deleted User - 3853873

I hate this easter event spend 120 bucks on nugs and get same gun twice and 2 stupid new beginning potions ill never use,steel chest and fancy chest.i wished i would won a rifle or set box. think im done completely with these tombolas.that freaking new beginning potion should never be in the 800 nug spot.i completly feel ripped off.

DeletedUser35520

I hate this easter event spend 120 bucks on nugs and get same gun twice and 2 stupid new beginning potions ill never use,steel chest and fancy chest.i wished i would won a rifle or set box. think im done completely with these tombolas.that freaking new beginning potion should never be in the 800 nug spot.i completly feel ripped off.

been there before, toss in ANY shop chest and its a waste of cash. with leveling, it would not hurt to eliminate the crap prizes during the event and just allow for more item drops. that would actually compensate for the lack of items for sale on the market (assuming these are after the event) and would allow more for leveling. But all of that would require a couple of seconds of thought

Deleted User - 3853873

ya i have argued before to get rid of those potions that only vendor for 5 dollars.i spent 1600 nugs for them and dont use or cant auction them,but its a losing arguement. i did win two pistols and both the same ones lol on my other 1600 nugs.i won one fancy chest with a item worth up to 5k wuppie doo and a steel chest.i didnt win any clothes items,rifles just the two black revolvers.i spent a total of 5k nugs for this one and feel ripped off.thats just my opinion and i think i am done poring money into this game now.it has made me pretty sour towards it,that and i also bought that snake lol that was broke. Its kinda dumb business to me.if they wanted me to buy another 5k nugs and keep playing they shouldve let me win at least one good prize and keep me trying like they do in vegas.id have better odds playing in vegas lol.sorry i didnt seperate my pharagraphs,tired and mad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35520

ya i have argued before to get rid of those potions that only vendor for 5 dollars.i spent 1600 nugs for them and dont use or cant auction them,but its a losing arguement. i did win two pistols and both the same ones lol on my other 1600 nugs.i won one fancy chest with a item worth up to 5k wuppie doo and a steel chest.i didnt win any clothes items,rifles just the two black revolvers.i spent a total of 5k nugs for this one and feel ripped off.thats just my opinion and i think i am done poring money into this game now.it has made me pretty sour towards it,that and i also bought that snake lol that was broke. Its kinda dumb business to me.if they wanted me to buy another 5k nugs and keep playing they shouldve let me win at least one good prize and keep me trying like they do in vegas.id have better odds playing in vegas lol.sorry i didnt seperate my pharagraphs,tired and mad

no i completely agree with you. the snake issues i guess i should count as a blessing in disguise as it stopped me from spending on this event. But if you look at the sets, outside of the new world, i am surprised lots are spending

DeletedUser29831

It has been the same for every tombola. Which is one of the reason I'm on a nugget strike. I'm only spending nuggets for premium features this days, and waiting for the next Christmas tombola. ;-)
Bua as a side theme, looks like Pinters is the easter gift to ranged duellers