Feedback Easter Event 2023

Killer Bonnie

So Claiborne is for jobs? even though it looks like a fort set for tanks on attacking side? Why does it have appearance? and labor point? and regen ? Instead of the rest fort skills? and fort bonuses?
Gibson is a job / luck set? Maybe higher luck drops? like fancy waupee stuff?
Sundown is for jobs / adventures (the other multi player part of the game) ?
Waite is for Jobs ?
These maybe are focused towards the newly added jobs?

Will there be Awesomia battles to help with eggs? We usually have 5 battles I do not see it in announcement Especially since there is no second egg container Only the one purchasable from the up shop

asdf124

So Claiborne is for jobs? even though it looks like a fort set for tanks on attacking side? Why does it have appearance? and labor point? and regen ? Instead of the rest fort skills? and fort bonuses?
Waite is for Jobs ?

Will there be Awesomia battles to help with eggs? We usually have 5 battles I do not see it in announcement Especially since there is no second egg container Only the one purchasable from the up shop
the clairborne is a free set, it has one of the best regeneration of hp/energy, the horsey/weapon set is the best for regeneration.

gibson has the best luck/money bonus, so it doesn't really matter if its great on a particular job, however, its probably good at a certain high level job.

sundown is mostly for adventures, it might be good for high level jobs but its focus is for adventures.

Waite is the third wheel in this event, its not good at anything I believe.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Waite is for Jobs ?

I will try to arrange one awesomia battle per week per world, so hopefully 4 battles.

why can't the quest be added to the wiki when the event starts? don't give the lazy excuse of "spoiler" because if people want to figure it out, then they can just not click the link. it's very similar to not reading the end of the book first, reader choice.

for example, if i need product A in the 10th step, i want to know about it so i work that job or pick up the items from the market before i travel across the world to get the quest-giver.

if you can't listen to our feedback about the game from the dev experience and inno doing whatever they want, at least give us something that you can control.

DeletedUser40832

why can't the quest be added to the wiki when the event starts? don't give the lazy excuse of "spoiler" because if people want to figure it out, then they can just not click the link. it's very similar to not reading the end of the book first, reader choice.

for example, if i need product A in the 10th step, i want to know about it so i work that job or pick up the items from the market before i travel across the world to get the quest-giver.

if you can't listen to our feedback about the game from the dev experience and inno doing whatever they want, at least give us something that you can control.
Sorry pal that was my fault. Did the sets but forgot about the quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thought they were just operating with the same "we'll add the quest months after the event" like they did in the past. Thanks

DeletedUser15368

A duel takes 10 minutes (+ walking) and gives around 60 - 75 event currency.

In 10 mins you can do 40 jobs, if you get the minimum of 3 event currency per job, that's 120 event currency, double what you can get from duelling.

I probably say this every year, but the PvP needs to reward at least the same as the PvE for time invested. It's not like I can do shorter duels for more rewards, like it works with berry picking.

Sorry pal that was my fault. Did the sets but forgot about the quest.
Distance travelled by foot: 1500/1500

This is a unique one, how in the hell are we supposed to know how far 1500 "distance" is?

Last edited by a moderator:

ra1g

Distance travelled by foot: 1500/1500

This is a unique one, how in the hell are we supposed to know how far 1500 "distance" is?
its not unique, its in plenty of other quests.. just set your travel to a town around 1 min away in your speed set, then remove the horse or whatever animal you have and wait till you reach the destination

DeletedUser15368

its not unique, its in plenty of other quests..
Fair enough, admittedly I don't do many quests, so haven't seen it as a requirement before.
I've also had two conflicting reports now of the effectiveness of setting in your speed set and then removing it, but I assumed the game would be dumb and it would work that way.

asdf124

Fair enough, admittedly I don't do many quests, so haven't seen it as a requirement before.
I've also had two conflicting reports now of the effectiveness of setting in your speed set and then removing it, but I assumed the game would be dumb and it would work that way.
I hope you use your best labor points jobs to set jobs, then best money, exp, luck or product drop bonus afterwards. Cause its literally the same thing.

Ektoras BOTrini

You can equip your speed set , travel to somewhere but before arriving make sure to unequip your horse , this way it will be faster to arrive + you will complete the requirement.

Colin Morrigen

The thing that always annoys me in these Easter events is that if the NPC asks for a bribe,
and you click outside the subwindow, e.g. on the map, the subwindow closes and your
winning streak is reset. There is no sane reason why this should happen - the window should
simply remain until you say yes or no.

Pankreas PorFavor

horse sets sale: "from April 28th 12:00 local to April 30th 12:00 local" - what do you mean by "local"? it's server time, same for everyone, not local?