Feedback Easter Event 2022

JOHN TEO

What about the new sets? Does anything worth to play or should I go on vacation mode? I only have wilson for fort fights

Hypnosis

I like thouse new sets and already waiting for them!

Perry Owens clothers is top in 2 categories: adventures and melee duelling.
Charlie Siringo will introduce new tactics in FF. Maybe i will combine it with Cortina to make something good and strong for tanking in attack.
And Paden Tolbert is an exellent options for thouse who missed Cortez building set.

Caerdwyn

• Easter eggs are similar to the Hearts that you collected on Valentine's day. Collect them by doing activities like jobs, duels, quests, adventures, fort battles and receiving them from friends, and use them to reduce the cooldown time for Showdown duels.
  • Don't forget about your friends! When you send 20 Easter eggs to one of your friends, you will receive 5 Easter eggs yourself as well.

• There are four bandits available to duel again, one free and the others costing 25, 150 and 800 Nuggets or 1500, 9000 and 48000 Easter eggs respectively to challenge. Each can be dueled once every eight hours, but you have the option to reset the cooldown timers by using 12 Nuggets or 720 Easter eggs.

• Four new sets have become available for the Showdown, three of which are prizes for winning duels in the Showdown, and one is a reward for beating the bandits a certain amount of times without losing.

Mrs Sam COlt

We need an attack cortina set...the way is change charlie siringo to full attack
They have only posted the SET BONUS for the sets, not the skills added by the individual items. The sets have not been added to the WIki yet. Let's hope that the Siringo set has lots of HIDING and AIM.

Al35ul

They have only posted the SET BONUS for the sets, not the skills added by the individual items. The sets have not been added to the WIki yet. Let's hope that the Siringo set has lots of HIDING and AIM.
You can find these on the Beta worlds until the event starts here.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Spend a lot of money...

but in particular try not to let anyone know you are trying, stay in 3rd or 4th rank mostly spending on resets then in the last couple hours Reset the “free” spin and maybe the 1500 egg spin as fast as you can.

Artem124

what if you become first so high up.. to scare people to face you? or does that not work!!
and only free/1500 spins when racing for #1 - no 9k or 48k ???

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
you could do all spins but you get a lot less for each nugget used if you do 9k and 48k

I know someone who went straight to 4000 wins to scare the rest from trying to win the event. It worked.

Alduin

Perry Owens weapon set has wrong set bonuses on tw-calc i dont know if they did according to what game shows but it has +81 charisma +104 dexterity +59 mobility and +74 strength.

Al35ul

Perry Owens weapon set has wrong set bonuses on tw-calc i dont know if they did according to what game shows but it has +81 charisma +104 dexterity +59 mobility and +74 strength.
Has been reported and will be fixed soon.

Lava T

Yep, NPC's too difficult for lower levels. I'm level 54 with
99 reflex
99 dodging
110 aiming
134 shooting
100 tactics
88 appearance

and I'm getting slaaaaaauuuuuughtered 75% of the time. Even free guy Big Fred is wasting me consistently.

*well I found a detective set in my stuff, don't remember getting that at all but Fred still wasting me. I can take out 1500 egg dude now though.

How is free guy more difficult than 1500 egg guy?

you could do all spins but you get a lot less for each nugget used if you do 9k and 48k

I know someone who went straight to 4000 wins to scare the rest from trying to win the event. It worked.

The art of lying depends on making it believable. 4000 wins =
48000 nuggets to reset times.
100,000 nuggets for Van Cliff duels.

148,000 nuggets at $110 per 10,000 (that's assuming he only ever bought nuggets on sale, unlikely) that would cost $1650 CAD
At $110 for normal 4000 nuggets that would come to $4070 CAD

For a gun set?

So no, nobody racked up 4000 wins.

I call that Frank Dux syndrome. You didn't do the math before you made the claim.

Last edited:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
The art of lying depends on making it believable. 4000 wins =
48000 nuggets to reset times.
100,000 nuggets for Van Cliff duels.

148,000 nuggets at $110 per 10,000 (that's assuming he only ever bought nuggets on sale, unlikely) that would cost $1650 CAD
At $110 for normal 4000 nuggets that would come to $4070 CAD

For a gun set?

So no, nobody racked up 4000 wins.

I call that Frank Dux syndrome. You didn't do the math before you made the claim.

and you forgot the 10% of the time that bribes would be necessary, add 400*8=3200

BUT you ignored the free duels, so:
2000 free spins, cost 0
2000 25 nug spins, cost 5000
2000 12 nug resets, cost 24000
400 8 nug bribes, cost 3200
total: 77,200