Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Ranger-Schwartz

I'm still confused about the sets. Ringo is interestingly just as good (maybe slightly better) as livingston for us adventurers on attacks (I just used ringo on an attack)...so that is cool (ringo 5 piece combined with summer spirits and level 1 zapata weapons)....but the rest of the sets are confusing to me. Can someone explain what each set is for?

maximusgr

• At the end of the event, the player with the longest winning streak against the bandits will receive the special weapon set: Tombstone legendary weapon set.
if someone wins when receive it ? we see the winners announcement somewhere ?

Sjeesje

• At the end of the event, the player with the longest winning streak against the bandits will receive the special weapon set: Tombstone legendary weapon set.
if someone wins when receive it ? we see the winners announcement somewhere ?

you'll receive it at 2 AM the next day, you'll also get a report saying "You have won, bla bla"

48k spin = jedidiah smith leather vest. In 3 worlds, in one or two events a year, i'll save up for 3-4 days to get the 48k spin. i have never received a full clothing chest from that spin. however, i've received several of those "premium chests" and at least 4 extraordinary letters.

I think if the mods don't like a char, they can have Inno flip a switch to eff you over :D

I guess -----ing on the forum helps? I received a full chest. Of course, I really don't know what use the michael gear is targeting.