Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Ripett

Terrible event and Ringo is terrible quest. Gear not even worth getting for free. I wont wait an hour to get into adventure just to play something that makes me puke how bad it is. Why cant you finally admit that adventures was a fluke and that almost no one wants to play that c**p game?
Ringo is terrible quest simply because of "Adventure won" requirement... if it was "Adventure completed" it would be bad enough, but requiring a win is a deal breaker.

Is inno going to fix the easter questline? requiring adventure win is cruel and unusual punishment, banned in most civilized countries in the world.

seriously, wtf is going on at inno? are they so out of touch with the game that they are ignorant enough to put this as a requirement? playing adventures is *the worst* requirement. the verbal abuse that happens is out of control, the hours of waiting is unacceptable, by the time i get into a game, i need to go on with my real life. at least with fort battles, the char can still attend offline.

this game is getting to the point where it's a full time job instead of enjoyment.

Last edited:
Is inno going to fix the easter questline? requiring adventure win is cruel and unusual punishment, banned in most civilized countries in the world.

seriously, wtf is going on at inno? are they so out of touch with the game that they are ignorant enough to put this as a requirement? playing adventures is *the worst* requirement. the verbal abuse that happens is out of control, the hours of waiting is unacceptable, by the time i get into a game, i need to go on with my real life. at least with fort battles, the char can still attend offline.

this game is getting to the point where it's a full time job instead of enjoyment.

this wasn't me, but an example -

: Please can some of you join an Adventure? Trying to finish quest and been waiting for almost an hour to do one. Thanks a to any who join

wtf inno, WTF

Kidd Kalypso

Adventures have always been a toxic dump, if you get into them(I give up after 15 minutes). To make them part of a seasonal quest step is just further silliness. I have always liked chasing achievements in this pixel game, but I believe with what I have seen in these last few scamola events I will have to step back......way back.

Laural

Terrible event and Ringo is terrible quest. Gear not even worth getting for free. I wont wait an hour to get into adventure just to play something that makes me puke how bad it is. Why cant you finally admit that adventures was a fluke and that almost no one wants to play that c**p game?

I just learned of this part of Ringo quest and I am stopping any further pursuit. The whole adventure thing is so unpleasant due to the attitudes of the players that I have stopped even trying to do them.

Abydos1

The attitudes of people in crapventures is the least of your worries if you even manage to get through the queue and the lobby...the people left playing in them now are usually nugget munching upgrade freaks that have everything at around level 3 or so which makes it quite difficult to survive let alone win one.

C0OPeR

So we spent 420 bonds on 3 worthless costume sets, and we get 3 achievements for it. Good job indeed, you finally introduce "pay to finish the quest"mode. Bravo!
+1 , did not aware , its just 3 useless achievment or i just did not spend bonds for them

Psssst, there is no such time as a "popular" time. This is an international server, so whoever told you that is full of......tombola fairie dust.
Correct, spent 3 hours waiting last night. Support essentially said tough luck and it's a main feature of the game. Main features wouldn't have a 3 hour wait.

Ripett

It's not like reward for Ringo questline is that good... one each of new buffs and 1200 XP is way to little to have to hassle with Adventures. Especially when you're required to win.

Artem124

just start it and wait for the baaaa sound :p no need to sit and stare at the screen.. ya winning is tough.. ask a friend maybe to help out :)