Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Barnstable

[12:38] Henry: Barnstable has become the first to gain the achievement Easter Farmer

Briscoe.

Couldn't add screenshot as it keeps saying file is too large.

[report=1189414727494c74cbc]Achievement 'Easter farmer' gained.[/report]

[11:37] zvrndo: don't know
[12:38] Henry: Barnstable has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer.
[12:50] JayJane: room for 9 friends if anyone has room
add me

Last edited:

Jane the Convict

This is from my account on "Fairbank":
1617191420681.png
I did win at my Danish server also, so maybe I can't win here also. If not, I prefer my price on the Danish server.

RyR2

Unfortunately, I figured out the riddle two minutes too late on Juarez. But here it's: Kansas :)

Attachments

• Kansas_RyR2.png
    Kansas_RyR2.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 19

HelenBack

Thanks Kuro! :)

Colorado:

[03:14] Henry:fuertaventura has become the first to gain the achievement Dressed up as a little chick .
[03:15] Henry:fuertaventura has become the first to gain the achievement Dressed up as a hare.
[03:16] Henry:Wyatt twerp has become the first to gain the achievement Dressed up as a sheep.
[04:26] Henry:Lyrinx. has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer.
2021-03-31-First-Easter-Farmer-Contest.png
(Oops! Forgot to add the screenshot. :) )

Didn't see one yet for Dakota, El Dorado, Galveston or Idaho.

Last edited:

Artem124

just curious inno.. why didnt you complete these animal sets?? why not give them rifles.. just seems pretty dumb

Annie-Bell

[01:27] Henry:Annie-Bell has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer.
[01:32] Rammy McSpewvin:nice one Annie.
[01:32] Fern:grats
[01:32] Annie-Bell:thank you
:)

report [report=359585360658a8011f]Achievement 'Easter farmer' gained.[/report] and screenshot

Got the first to gain the achievement in world Galv

HelenBack

Dakota:

[19:57] Henry:countrysis has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer.

El Dorado:

[15:30] Henry:Wild Bill 16 has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer.

Congrats on Galv, Annie! :)

I didn't see anyone get it in Idaho yet.

Ripwise

Terrible event and Ringo is terrible quest. Gear not even worth getting for free. I wont wait an hour to get into adventure just to play something that makes me puke how bad it is. Why cant you finally admit that adventures was a fluke and that almost no one wants to play that c**p game?

countrysis

Thanks Helen for noticing
Dakota

[19:57] Henry:countrysis has become the first to gain the achievement Easter farmer.
easter farmer (2).jpg

[report=7832631084f12ef1c8]Achievement 'Easter farmer' gained.[/report]