East of the Sun and West of the Moon

DeletedUser

Edit: looks like this thread's died. My bad.

Name : James Karvenson
Heritage : Norweigan
Class : Gunslinger
Appearance : Standing tall at 6'4" with red hair (beginning to grey) and a cocky grin. A patch over the left eye and a long scar behind the ear indicating a gash made many years ago by a blunt knife. Muscular with a frighteningly military stance, and a gruff voice with a southern country accent.
Inventory : A locket with my (deceased) wife's picture in it, a fife, a blanket and a canteen, Army Issue.
Equipment : A Colt Patterson .36 revolver, a ten gauge double barrel sawn off, a guerilla-style bullet belt (goes over my chest. Holds ten rounds for my shotgun and fifteen for my revolver.) an old hat, and some plain cotton clothes, along with riding boots. I have a crucifix around my neck. I ride a Tennesee Walker horse.
Biography : I was born in North Carolina, and after serving in the Union Army during the war of 1812, I became a bounty hunter, where I lost my left eye and got my scar. In 1815, I became a feared U.S. Marshall. After three years, I met the daughter of a plantation owner. We fell in love and I went back east with her to Georgia, where we were married. She and her father then died in 1819 during a slave revolt, leaving the plantation to me. After selling most of their farm land and giving the mansion and the money to her family, I packed up my old bounty hunter gear and rode my Tennesee Walker, Thunder, out west to Colorado.

=James rides up on Lightning, then dismounts and walks up to Sprinting Bison.=

I hear you boys need a little help. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. I've been out of the game for two long years and I just need an adventure. By the way, if you've made a deer kill lately, I sure could go for a Venison Steak right now. So, will you take me on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Falcon

I am going to try rezzing this thread. Anyone who is still interested can join. And for those who are no longer around, their characters may or may not be up for grabs. It's up to the Lord of Role Playing to decide upon this. If they cannot be claimed, then we can create new characters and re-start the current scene (See my last post on the previous page at the bottom to see where we currently are). Feel free to ask any questions about this RP.