Earth sounds or man made ?

DeletedUser31931

lol this is so stupid.. can you explain this :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxVjbGvUpI

1. Sound travel far.

Example we have a holiday home its on a hill its 2 towns that is directly alongside each other divided by a river . If a concert is taking place in the other town more than 4 kilometers away usually at their sea beach you can hear almost every word. Same here if the locals here decides to hold a christmas party the dam is more than 3 kilometres away but i can drive another 2 kilometres and the sound will still be very audible.

All that is required is a power generator a lonely place and a great audio system. Probably some sound guys playing practical jokes in between concerts.

Two words. Flash Mob

DeletedUser

These Strange sounds are a hoax created by a false prophet. here is a link to the article about the strange sounds.
http://www.ufodigest.com/article/st...ound-world-hoax-perpertrated-cultist-religion

The man who created these sounds is a false prophet. I have a feeling that many more false prophets will come upon us in years to come. This particular prophet combines ufology with Christianity. When we encounter these false prophets we must remember Matthew 24: 4- 8 and Matthew 24: 22-25.

This article is from ufo digest a site dedicated to ufo news and paranormal there was no proof that this author conversed with scientist to figure out if the noises could be emanating from earths core. Or the fact he has linked all the sounds to one man and his cult with out any substantial proof of his finding, found it to be more of a blog/opinion that actual facts.
The sounds are very interesting could be military jets flying over, could be tectonic plates moving deep within the earths crust or could be crazy people playing with sound boards and acoustic equipment

DeletedUser31397

These sounds are just NASA or other secret group testing their audio amplifiers that they installed in many kind of "satellites" inside our atmosphere around all the world. And it's part of the project Blue Beam that consists in install hologram machines to create the image of God in the sky, and to install the Audio amplifiers to create the voice message of God in all languages for all of us understand. They intend to use this project in 21/12/2012 to fool us to the new word order Illuminati. -- This is the one of the top comments on that video. And I must say, it makes a lot of sense. For those of you who don't know what is Illuminati, watch "The Arrivals" serial. It's very educative and pays off to watch all parts.

-BA-

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
i heard a noise like jets flying over one day at our place and i looked outside and there was nothing and on the news that night they said the whole town heard the noise and there were no jets or earth movements at all during the day. I believe the earth movements but jets would have to be the most reasonable explanation.
One night ages after this we heard a noise went outside and looked up and there were 5 helicopters all in formation flying above town at a really high altitude which i thought was unusual for helicopters. But this shows the the defense force does do secretive things. Why else would they be flying so high. So these noises I think have to come from the military.

But on another note, the world is huge and it has billions of elements to it so the actual earth itself could be making noises. Look how minute we are compared to the size of the earth and look how much noise we make so the earth is able to make large long noises.
The noises cant come from out of space because sounds cant travel without a medium and space doesnt have a medium for sound to pass through.

DeletedUser

I can't really believe that grown people are dumb enough to fall for this guff.
If you followed the link in the first post you would have seen right in the thumbnails after it finished:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDFNM86I2-U&feature=related

The truth really is out there - it's just that many people would prefer to believe some mystical nonsense instead.

DeletedUser

How id the moon ring like a bell when sound doesn't travel through space?

DeletedUser31931

I believe there is a partial atmosphere on Earth and anyway, contrary to what most people believe space isn't a complete vacuum. It's a partial one due to the amount of stuff that's in it. (Space being a vacuum and all that is just a bit off a fob off because the truth is slightly harder to understand, heck I don't know the whole thing about the vacuum in space yet, still learning) therefore around moons especially moons that have a type of atmosphere can have some oxygen and in case you haven't noticed we're reeking of the the stuff, so much so that every now and then it flies off along with carbon monoxide (although that's a wholly different ball game.) anyway there are enough dust particles and other types of particles on the moon for it to ring like a bell because you don't actually need the air type that us Earthlings have to have noise. You just need particles that can vibrate, which every particle does.

DeletedUser

There is a "partial atmosphere on Earth"? WTH does that mean and what does it have to do with anything? And science is not a matter of "belief" unless that's supposed to be a hypothesis, but hypotheses generally make some kind of sense*.

* Which yours only does if you're from Venus and you consider its atmospheric pressure to be "standard" instead of Earth's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

Sorry excuse the first part, I'm not sure why I put that there and when I say I believe I mean that I think I'm right but I'm open to being proved wrong. Sorry for any confusion.

DeletedUser

Sorry excuse the first part, I'm not sure why I put that there and when I say I believe I mean that I think I'm right but I'm open to being proved wrong. Sorry for any confusion.

You're wrong by definition. Earth atmospheric pressure at sea level ≈101 kPa = 1 atmosphere. There is no absolute definition of "partial atmosphere", it's all relative. It's not even a standard phrase, Google it in quotes and you only get 4390 results. Like I said, Earth only has a partial atmosphere if you consider Venus to be standard.

DeletedUser31931

Like I said, I'm not sure why I put the first part there. I must have been distracted and put that when I meant to put something else although I can't remember what now.