Dying world

DeletedUser

This was my first world (as a relative newcomer to the game). It's a shame that this world is so quiet. Not many duels/battles etc. Nothing seems to happen. Is this the result of too many servers? It's really sad.

DeletedUser

You think we have too few fort battles? :blink: And there are not duels enough? :huh:

This is the world 9 board, you're sure you haven't posted on the wrong board? :nowink:

Well, if world 9 doesn't offer you enough action for your liking then good luck with finding a server that can live up to your expectations for duels and fort battles. :D

Deleted User - 819397

I'm assuming you've seen the NO MORE WORLDS! thread...many people feel like when new worlds open, others are hurt. I'm not saying this is the only view, or if it's right...it's just some people's opinions. I have to say we do have quite a few fort battles here though...that part hasn't changed.:)

DeletedUser

This world is in a perfect balance I believe right now between the two distinct factions that have come about as a result of alliance before and after forts. I like this world and as such this is the only world that I still play. We still have plenty of duels and a plethora of fort battles to participate in. I would have to say that 2-3 fort battles per day is the average, which is very strong. In other words, though the forum might be dead, the world is not.

DeletedUser

i thinks it is a shames that there is no silversnakes anymoresd though. i liked the silversnakes against the middletown fighting. it is bad that there is no fighting things anymores.

DeletedUser

It is true that when a world opens up player quit there current world and play the new one. I am not saying everyone does but my town on world 4 as soon as world 10 opened up I lost 4 members and they sent me a message with the reason of joining and only playing world 10. So it does happen.

DeletedUser

It does sometime die as other worlds open but world 9 is pretty good and highly active world I think in-fact world 9 I think world 9 has the record for the most Fort Battles at once 20 at one time ,even world 10 hasn't beat that yet most they had at once is 16!

I think world 2 is pretty in-active!

DeletedUser10480

A world full of active multis isn't an active or balanced world at all is it? Not really...

DeletedUser

I don't play on W9 but I'll throw my 2 cents in....

If you feel as though your world is boring, no fort battles, not enough dueling, not enough controversy... there's only one thing to do...

CREATE CONTROVERSY!

Be a Man(or woman) and go duel some poor workers in a town you're not allied with. Pick a good town though, an alliance that your town and alliance can handle.

Declare a fort battle on an enemy, or make an enemy.

Send some telegrams to an ENTIRE ENEMY TOWN saying that their days are numbered and they might as well quit their town and join yours. (keep within RP standards so you don't get banned)

Start a couple of threads in this World about how no one can touch your town and you are the almighty gods of this world.

If this doesn't spice up the gameplay a little bit then start camping out in a town that's part of a large alliance across the world and KO some workers. They'll have to travel ALL the way across the world for payback.

Have fun with it!

It's a game and each world is made by it's players. If it's not enough action create your own!

PS If your town is boring... find a new town!!!!

DeletedUser16008

I don't play on W9 but I'll throw my 2 cents in....

If you feel as though your world is boring, no fort battles, not enough dueling, not enough controversy... there's only one thing to do...

CREATE CONTROVERSY!

Be a Man(or woman) and go duel some poor workers in a town you're not allied with. Pick a good town though, an alliance that your town and alliance can handle.

Declare a fort battle on an enemy, or make an enemy.

Send some telegrams to an ENTIRE ENEMY TOWN saying that their days are numbered and they might as well quit their town and join yours. (keep within RP standards so you don't get banned)

Start a couple of threads in this World about how no one can touch your town and you are the almighty gods of this world.

If this doesn't spice up the gameplay a little bit then start camping out in a town that's part of a large alliance across the world and KO some workers. They'll have to travel ALL the way across the world for payback.

Have fun with it!

It's a game and each world is made by it's players. If it's not enough action create your own!

PS If your town is boring... find a new town!!!!

Nuff said :D