Duels

DeletedUser

I have a question about duels. When you lose in a duel, I know that you lose your money. But can they take your weapon as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a question about duels. When you lose in a duel, I know that you lose your money. But can they take your weapon as well?

Here is my answer to your question:

Dueling reward

reward.png

The winner of the a duel gets two rewards.
The winner receives a third of the cash the defender was carrying around. If the defender doesn't carry any money, the winner doesn't receive anything. If the defender gets knocked out he loses all his cash. The winner still only gets one third.
The winner also receives experience points for the duel. How many points are received depends on the dueling level of the opponent.
Experience points = (7 * dueling level of the loser) - (5 * Dueling level of the winner) + 5
The winner receives at least 5 experience points.

Dueling level

The dueling level of a player is calculated from his character level and the experience points the player has earned in duels. The more points were received, the higher the dueling level

Motivation

With each duel the motivation goes down by 3 points. A lower motivation means that less experience points are received. With a motivation of 50% the winner only receives half of the calculated points. It is always your own motivation that counts even if the defender wins. The motivation automatically goes up by 10 points per day.

So my answer is NO!!!