Duels will become extinct.

Tucker Blue

There are a few players that have figured out "the magical stat combo" that allows them both on attack or defense to score every hit on you until you're ko'd while evading every single shot you take on them. i reskilled to pure duel stats and i even take out top duelers in their duel gear with some return damage of course but the very few, three that i've found now, have found this magical stat combo. Both head shot and arm shot strategy have been used. The challenge is now gone. As soon as a player figures out this stat combo it's literally like shooting fish in a barrel.

RaiderTr

Idk about "magical stat combo" but duels were already killed long time ago too thanks to Power-Creep of sets & upgrades.
Mechanics, formulas etc couldn't keep up with the ever-increasing power-creep and they didn't really attempt to update them either.

Protasov

I love my magic combo for duels. It works EVERY SINGLE TIME. I do it every three days with my trusty bible.

Then I get three glorious days of peace and quiet without a care in the world.

Tucker Blue

Idk about "magical stat combo" but duels were already killed long time ago too thanks to Power-Creep of sets & upgrades.
Mechanics, formulas etc couldn't keep up with the ever-increasing power-creep and they didn't really attempt to update them either.

i have now put all my ATT on DEX and all my SKL on Aim and Dodge for my first stat combo attempt. i'm betting it's some not so obvious stat combo but i'll start with obvious.

LVL 2 upgrade - Mountain Farmer's Hat, Scarf, Belt, Pants, Boots. Shepherd's Wooden Stick, Friendly Sheep.
LVL 1 upgrade - Mountain Farmer's Shirt, Shepherd's Basket Of Cheeses.
NORMAL - G. Washington's Presidential Saddle.

Koravin is rockin a LVL 1 upgrade JWH with a non-set rifle and Peacock Animal Set. My set's stats crush his, so the set has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Aim = 801
Dodge = 821

i'm gonna play with my player duel tactics too.

Koravin was the first player i found that had the magical stat combo. i will now test my stats on him.

***My duel level is now too high. Crap. Well i just found the third on the list so when he's done sleeping in his hotel i'll give him another crack.

Last edited: