Duelling

DeletedUser15368

yeah, i'm still re-skilling a bit. and if Olivor would stop KOing you (fs Olivor), we could duel a lot more :)

DeletedUser

olivor has ko'd me twice simply cause I have been low on HP when he hits me. He also is over 20 levels higher then me so he should be beating me lol I win more often then any dueler my level should. haha

I consider you a better dueler then I do him.

DeletedUser

I have 3 bouquet of roses to duel with. dO THE JOB PICKING BERRIES.The person with bouquet of roses must equip bouquet. I am in world briscoe player :lviern1523. TELEGRAM ME BEFORE DUEL

DeletedUser

wanna asked why when i lose dual lose like 20-30 $ and when i won got only 1-2 $ !!
hope found help coz am a newbie ..

DeletedUser

well but when i be had more of cash i lose much ?! as i was say my lose been betwien 20:30 $ idk how thats been ?! if i was know how to show reports was to c u thats .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 53 HP
Total health points
- 223 HP
tom paris wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $35 from FocusShot.

No hit
Total health points
- 163 HP
tom paris wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $11 from GracieMae.

No hit
Total health points
- 305 HPNo hit
Total health points
- 214 HP
tom paris wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $2 from Giultyspark.

No hit
Total health points
- 271 HP
tom paris wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. Mustang Mary did not carry any cash and tom paris walks away without taking any money.

No hit
Total health points
- 260 HP
tom paris wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $4 from Giultyspark.

No hit
Total health points
- 301 HP
tom paris wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $27 from jim689.

Total health points
- 82 HP
Total health points
- 217 HP
tom paris wins the duel and gains 21 experience points. xXKILLMOREXx did not carry any cash and tom paris walks away without taking any money.

No hit
Total health points
- 219 HP
tom paris wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $42 from creatzapl.

DeletedUser

Your not getting much experience from those duals tom paris, duel someone thats a higher level for more

Deleted User - 1278415

He is probably a ZMD (Zero Motivation Dueler) that doesn't want EXP points.

DeletedUser

No hit

Total health points
- 42 HP Civotanjgi Solim passes out. fareez wins the duel, gains 122 experience points and steals $1138 from Civotanjgi Solim.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 117 HP

Total health points
- 371 HP coolrajesh256 wins the duel and gains 87 experience points. 301spartans did not carry any cash and coolrajesh256 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 35 HP

Total health points
- 128 HP coolrajesh256 wins the duel, gains 182 experience points and steals $110 from teq2.

Total health points
- 50 HP

Total health points
- 204 HP coolrajesh256 wins the duel, gains 151 experience points and steals $166 from el supero coolio.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 73 HP

Total health points
- 328 HP coolrajesh256 wins the duel and gains 112 experience points. Ike Black did not carry any cash and coolrajesh256 walks away without taking any money.

otal health points
- 118 HP

Total health points
- 212 HP coolrajesh256 wins the duel, gains 101 experience points and steals $57 from Bella Parker.

Ppl,I'm just a level 36 player who doesn't even use a Bowie's Knife! I defeat u guys with my trusty Figaro's!

DeletedUser

Nice "paint" skills ;).

Are you posting this duels only for more posts in the forum? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No hit

Total health points
- 196 HP fareez wins the duel, gains 208 experience points and steals $135 from HolyFire.

No hit

Total health points
- 1049 HP fareez wins the duel and gains 75 experience points. maillewvr did not carry any cash and fareez walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 342 HP

Total health points
- 572 HP fareez wins the duel and gains 80 experience points. Palin Morningstar did not carry any cash and fareez walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 458 HP

Total health points
- 677 HP fareez wins the duel and gains 104 experience points. manas.krishna85 did not carry any cash and fareez walks away without taking any money.