Duelling

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 16 HP

Total health points
- 165 HP Nesterus wins the duel, gains 57 experience points and steals $210 from mijobro2.

best money win for me so far.

DeletedUser

12asgaard243 deals 101 damage to Samar el- khouey he gives me NO damage $56 dollars!

DeletedUser

Total health points
No hit
Total health points
- 1293 HP
Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $108 from Razster.

I ain't 100% sure but I have looked in many towns and haven't seen any higher damage anywhere else then this. I also did 1267 the duel right before this one.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 159 HP
Total health points
- 798 HP
olivor passes out. Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 105 experience points and steals $28 from olivor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok not a duelist my self but i gotta know whats teh differnce between the dueling weapon and the gun

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 38 HP

Total health points
- 489 HP Billiy The Kid passes out. Marshall Johnston wins 418 experience. Marshall Johnston win $2596.

DeletedUser14006

zoln6.jpg

2iog10.png

jagqz6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8675

Beating adventurers, you are so strong!
However, I think it's acceptable if they carry that much $$ :p

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 166 HP
Ken McCoy wins the duel and gains 72 experience points. NathanTexan did not carry any cash and Ken McCoy walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 367 HP
Total health points
- 863 HP
Ken McCoy wins the duel and gains 88 experience points. olivor did not carry any cash and Ken McCoy walks away without taking any money.

They hit me at the same time but were unsuccessful. I find it funny that olivor is 20 levels higher then me and duels me all the time and can't ever pull out with a victory. Even though he has 60 more skill points, and 20 more attributes then me.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 125 HP
Total health points
- 219 HP
Ken McCoy wins the duel and gains 82 experience points. NathanTexan did not carry any cash and Ken McCoy walks away without taking any money.

He hit me again and it ended with the same result.

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 260 HP
Ken McCoy wins the duel and gains 84 experience points. NathanTexan did not carry any cash and Ken McCoy walks away without taking any money.

Okay this is the third time today and it is really getting old.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 367 HP
Total health points
- 395 HP
Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 206 experience points and steals $5 from olivor.

Total health points
- 369 HP
Total health points
- 738 HP
Ken McCoy wins the duel and gains 92 experience points. Wyatt Hertz did not carry any cash and Ken McCoy walks away without taking any money.

I beat olivor again, and it was my first time fighting Wyatt Hertz but I came out on top this fight. :)

DeletedUser15368

Total health points
- 360 HP

Total health points
- 421 HP lewismcmahon wins the duel, gains 192 experience points and steals $30 from Ken McCoy.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 360 HP

Total health points
- 421 HP lewismcmahon wins the duel, gains 192 experience points and steals $30 from Ken McCoy.

yea your third try, but good job! I see your a resistance dueler now and I look forward to dueling you a lot more now :)