Duelling Formula Feedback Thread

DeletedUser16008

sure thing lol
aim and dodge is not a superior build over resistance, even after the update, it works just fine for me

Resist exactly what ? fort fighters ? looking at it anyone with about 250 - 300 either vigor or shoot will blow your head off no problem.lol aye Judge we got ourselves a noob :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my dueling level is a bit too high so that I could duel fort fighters : D
but yeah, don't blame Inno if you all decided to reskill to aim/dodge clones

DeletedUser16008

my dueling level is a bit too high so that I could duel fort fighters : D
but yeah, don't blame Inno if you all decided to reskill to aim/dodge clones

Depends if you wish to duel the other 95% and stand a chance dosnt it ? pointless skilling to duel 2 or 3 on a world of thousands, its just not worth the effort.

DeletedUser

lol, i'm dueling everyone (not that much targets with lvl 326 though) but since my dueling level and wins are constantly increasing it obviously works fine : )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i didnt mind the change at first. But now i am starting to see the complete randomness of it all. i have camel,gg and every skill point and attribute point you can have in world 1. There are people i am creaming i mean not even close. Then about every 5 duels with them i dont touch them and they destroy me. im starting to hate the new dueling system. I am still winning more then i loose but my losses since update are piling up. I have reskilled 3 times to try different builds and nothing changes, it is so random its stupid. inno i have never complained about dueling but i am starting to get bored with it and when i do im gone

DeletedUser

So why am I suddenly being beaten by resist duelers? Up until the last 3 weeks resist could hit me once, if they are lucky twice, now I'm suddenly being hit 3,4 sometimes 5 times. I thought dueling was supposed to be a skillfull part of the game, you sacrifice nearly all decent jobs to skill for dueling, but not only do we not get decent jobs our skills are useless for dueling.
And one other thing, fort fighters, stop whinging about being dueled, your dueling level is high enough for me to hit you, who's fault is that?

DeletedUser16008

So why am I suddenly being beaten by resist duelers? Up until the last 3 weeks resist could hit me once, if they are lucky twice, now I'm suddenly being hit 3,4 sometimes 5 times. I thought dueling was supposed to be a skillfull part of the game, you sacrifice nearly all decent jobs to skill for dueling, but not only do we not get decent jobs our skills are useless for dueling.
And one other thing, fort fighters, stop whinging about being dueled, your dueling level is high enough for me to hit you, who's fault is that?

Beats me JR seems that pure tough/reflex resist low aim do better than my pure mobility 300 dodge 250 aim does im lucky if i hit once ... its all so random now im pretty sure its to keep forters happy more than anything.. :rolleyes:

nvm new map out soon and forts all reset im sure dueling will take a back seat even more as the show goes on... boredom has well and truly set in for dueling and nothing seems to be on the horizon to improve it... :hmf:

DeletedUser14006

Totally agree with you there Vic, dice roll dueling has become painfully boring as of late.

I reckon we should do as you mentioned and go lay a few nuggets of our own on Inno's front porch.