dueling

DeletedUser

why is it so hard to find a duel?? i have been knocked out by someone level 50 when i was level 35, i am level 39 and i can't duel level 30 what gives.

or you waste time dueling and at the end they are resting in the hotel, BS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35737

CREEP if u are lvl 35 but duel lvl 60 players at lvl 50 can duel u but at lvl 39 if u are duel lvl 65 and your opponent have duel lvl of 50 or less u cant duel him

DeletedUser

Resting in a hotel, unless having it qued for at max 8 times is a hard thing. It is all about location. My town is near the beginning quest so when I was a low level person, I was able to duel everyone and be near my town. Actually I banked several times at my home. There are many ways to duel people. The first is to go to a town and camp them. The second is to go to an area that is high populated. Take for instance, the Ghost town. There are a lot of people dueling up in that area. If you get enough money from a duel then sleep in the hotel near the area. However, you want to move around from time to time, in order to get new people. As for the dueling level it is -10 and +10 of your dueling level. Every time you duel, unless you are a zero motivation dueler, will increase your dueling level. So keep your dueling level low in order to avoid getting hit by higher players.

DeletedUser

why is it so hard to find a duel?? i have been knocked out by someone level 50 when i was level 35, i am level 39 and i can't duel level 30 what gives.

or you waste time dueling and at the end they are resting in the hotel, BS

It is pretty simple. Inno is hanging on to this archaic duel level system which just DOES NOT work with the low game population. We need to remove dueling levels period and set a max level spread based on your base character level.

DeletedUser

It is pretty simple. Inno is hanging on to this archaic duel level system which just DOES NOT work with the low game population. We need to remove dueling levels period and set a max level spread based on your base character level.

Even on worlds with high population, people that would duel a lot would eventually duel themselves to such a high level to have very few opponents.

DeletedUser16628

I'm always available Creep

No hit
Strike: Right arm
- 127 HP
No hit
No hit
No hit
No hit
Strike: Right shoulder
- 102 HP
Strike: Left arm
- 159 HP
No hit
No hit
No hit
- 149 HP
No hit
No hit
No hit
- 153 HP
Total health points
- 102 HP
Total health points
- 588 HP
infiniti99 wins the duel, gains 0 experience, 0 duel experience and gets $ 1,286.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25632

I can agree that dueling levels don't help much. I only had one dueling character and ended up running out of targets to duel. It can be a pain, but most people just care about forts and questing, then when they hit max level, they care some about dueling. I hope innogames changes the dueling level at some point.

DeletedUser

I think it may have something to do do with your duelling level,s and not the Character level.