P&P Dueling

• Thread starter DeletedUser33299
  • Start date

DeletedUser33299

Hi all ,

Whats the best items that you suppose to put it on to duel with other players , is it should be mixed between shooting , Vigor and toughness ? whats the best thing to be a dueler

I noticed sometimes that players with less dueling levels and less levels can defeat other players are higher from them , so whats going on and why is this happening ?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions

DeletedUser

It's best to equip items to boost your aim/dodge as they are more important than shooting/vigor/toughness/reflex/appearance/tactics, though it depends on your current build. Lower level players can defeat higher level players because they have a better build than the latter player or the latter player is not a dueler.

DeletedUser

is it should be mixed between shooting , Vigor and toughness ?

As rice has already stated, Aim and Dodge are the most important skills.
Next most important is Vigor OR Shooting (not both). If you have a melee weapon you need Vigor, if you have a ranged weapon you need Shooting.

For an attacker:
To hit: Aim, plus a little bit of appearance if greater than opponent tactics
To dodge: Dodge
To increase damage to opponent: Vigor (for melee), Shooting (for ranged)
To reduce damage to you: Toughness (against melee), Reflexes (against ranged)

For a defender (clothes you wear when working or travelling) you don't know whether your opponent is melee or ranged, so you need:
To hit: Aim
To dodge: Dodge, plus a little bit of tacticsif greater than opponent appearance
To increase damage to opponent: Vigor (for melee), Shooting (for ranged)
To reduce damage to you: Toughness or Relexes, but you won't know which

(Disclaimer, I'm specced as a fort fighter. I think this is all correct, but if anything is wrong a dueller will correct me)

DeletedUser33299

Thank you Andy for the great information , it helped me alot :)