Dueling!

DeletedUser

I think he meant didurmomx5. There's also a didurmomx6 in the same town.

DeletedUser1855

He is too for far and too low for BITW. You can talk to UTW (second best alliance, they may pick up some jobs which BITW do not find challanging enough ;))

DeletedUser

He is too for far and too low for BITW. You can talk to UTW (second best alliance, they may pick up some jobs which BITW do not find challanging enough ;))

:laugh:
btw, I thought you had taken control of the USPO towns? Strange how you would let Equilibrium be humiliated.
I suppose you must look after your founding towns though.

Any USPO town who feels that BITW are not protecting them please speak to a UTW council player. Pittsburg and Washington have already made the change for the better. Remember the slate is clean people.

DeletedUser

Missed on the 5th round, could have stolen Dazzy's mortician record, but oh well, the money comes in handy for a Precise Schofield at level 73.

w3Loot.jpg

DeletedUser

nice haul, did u have enough saddlesbags to carry it all ????? and my quess is u slept and banked right after that duel

DeletedUser

It was a dream come true. I packed my bags and left town the moment I took the loot. :nowink: I'm now waiting for an invite so I can purchase Golden Buffalo, Precise Peacemaker, Precise Schofield. Sadly, no one's been reading their mails. :dry:

DeletedUser

Gamecmdr (Worker: dueling level 1 above normal level) of The Klondike cave vs. skrt (dueler: dueling level 20 above normal level) of Weltmacht​

Total health points
- 6 HP
Total health points
- 620 HP
skrt passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel and gains 82 experience points. skrt did not carry any cash and Gamecmdr walks away without taking any money.

dont you just love it when duelers hit workers, he attacked me, and he passes out in 3 hits of my sword.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 726 HP

Total health points
- 756 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 369 experience points and steals $26 from johnnygunn.

my first win against the n1 ranked dueler...man that was hard(he beats me all the time)

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 26 HP
Total health points
- 1165 HP
Darkshooter passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 54 experience points and steals $129 from Darkshooter.

pretty good for a guy with 212 construction versus a level 50 dueling soldier

edit:

the story if anyone cares is i head a ton of money on me and one of the players (skrt) hit me, so i put on dueling clothes and over a couple of days

Duel: Gamecmdr vs. skrt On 9/7/09 at 6:10 PM
Duel: Gamecmdr vs. Darkshooter On 9/7/09 at 1:35 AM
Duel: Gamecmdr vs. Fred Wargin On 9/5/09 at 1:58 AM
Duel: Gamecmdr vs. skrt On 9/5/09 at 1:48 AM
Duel: Gamecmdr vs. Darkshooter On 9/4/09 at 4:54 AM
Duel: Gamecmdr vs. Fred Wargin On 9/4/09 at 2:01 AM
Duel: Gamecmdr vs. pombal On 9/3/09 at 3:04 AM
Duel: Gamecmdr vs. skrt On 9/2/09 at 4:24 AM

all of those are pass outs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

Pretty good duel against #1 ranked dueler, he hit me 7 times, I hit him 4, but I still win :)

39047169.png

DeletedUser

Heheh :D Hi Shadow, hope you give me free exp again. 2 hits vs 7 hits, I'm glad my tactics/dodge works.

Total health points
- 264 HP
Total health points
- 1300 HP
shadow dragon passes out. schizowicked wins the duel and gains 235 experience points. shadow dragon did not carry any cash and schizowicked walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I didn't see anything in the FAQs or help:
Wasn't there a +/-10 level limit for dueling?
I can't recall if it was dueling level or character level, but I would swear it existed.

DeletedUser1105

No. As long as both players can earn XP from the duel, you can duel them.

There is a formula on the help pages which shows how to work out if XP can be earned.

DeletedUser

Clint Eastwoods wins the duel gains 176 experience points and steals $132 from...

DeletedUser

Mommy, I'm a Bad Avenger

Hi guys, i must divide this with you, i play in 6 worlds, all full or partially full build... None are duelist...

On World 3 i'm a Trapper/Shotter... XP build that i insist to do since january...

So, i'm NOT A DUELER... I dont have Tactics, Evasion, Apearence, none of that... ^^

Then this guy came, threatin' me and my townfolks... as i said, i'm NOT A DUELER... Look what happens...

http://i47.tinypic.com/9gaws4.jpg

I'm laughtin' so much that almost loose my breath, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

0-990

Blackjack Jackson passes out. Scarllet wins the duel, gains 226 experience points and steals $234 from Blackjack Jackson.

873-1398

Scarllet wins the duel, gains 338 experience points and steals $37 from paquettej.

815-1200

Scarllet wins the duel, gains 340 experience points and steals $9 from paquettej.

353-1146

Scarllet wins the duel and gains 368 experience points. johnnygunn did not carry any cash and Scarllet walks away without taking any money

626-929

Scarllet wins the duel, gains 164 experience points and steals $34 from Mekolp.

0-77

schizowicked passes out. Scarllet wins the duel and gains 160 experience points. schizowicked did not carry any cash and Scarllet walks away without taking any money.

180-940

Scarllet wins the duel, gains 169 experience points and steals $12 from Mekolp.

403-1033

Scarllet wins the duel, gains 344 experience points and steals $32 from johnnygunn.

670-1107

Scarllet wins the duel and gains 335 experience points. paquettej did not carry any cash and Scarllet walks away without taking any money.

:razz: