Dueling!

DeletedUser

I take my sentence back. I will not block Denisero and I really do not mind meeting people like her. I am sure they have some good qualities too.

I'll name one: Loyalty to their friends. ;)

Either way, Denisero speaks truthfuly:
You brought this to the boards where it didn't need to be. You wanted to engage in 'fun smack talk'. If you can't handle it then stfu. In a battle of wits you are completely unarmed.

If you want to play the game, you must take the pain, as we say over here.

DeletedUser

well to KO few lower lvl members is much faster than to hunt few solo players :)
it takes time to show the results, and as you all mentioned we are a dueling town, and no-one gives a damn about your "holy war against BITW"

DeletedUser

as you all mentioned we are a dueling town, and no-one gives a damn about your "holy war against BITW"

See now, you would only have a leg to stand on with that statement if we were the ones that brought the war to the boards. Nice try.

DeletedUser

well noone waged a war on you or lamare personaly since you came with this "robin-hood-helps-the-week" attitude... :)

its strange way to make us stop attacking banjo...(if that is your goal, since i still dont get why do you hate us so much, unless you are here for xp, and if it is so, just dont hide it against petty moral statements of chivalry)

DeletedUser

I don't hate you at all. You hit my friends town and then your leader came on the boards to brag about it. I decided to get in on the fun. The xp is nice as well. I haven't made any moral statements about your town. Those are the facts.

DeletedUser

I don't hate you at all. You hit my friends town and then your leader came on the boards to brag about it. I decided to get in on the fun. The xp is nice as well. I haven't made any moral statements about your town. Those are the facts.

Come on now Denisero, let them make their own facts.
They seem quite adept at making up stuff.

DeletedUser

Ami, I appreciate you took the smack talk to pm's but frankly I'm tired of you calling me names. Feel free to do it in public instead of hiding in pm's. Don't try to be all sanctimonious on the board and pretend you are taking the high ground and then acting like a tool in pm's.

DeletedUser

No no, don't stop attacking Banjo Creek...

Carry on puhleeze ^^ I'm sure neither John nor any one of us would want BITW to stop.

We are famous now. It's awesome :)

DeletedUser3741

w0n6m0.jpg

DeletedUser

dont push your luck :)

we are great admireres of western music, so as long as concerts are held we will try to participate

DeletedUser

dont push your luck :)

we are great admireres of western music, so as long as concerts are held we will try to participate

Then why are you trashing the greatest Banjo town this side of the pacific? :p

DeletedUser1855

LiveHappy passes out. John Rose wins the duel and gains 157 experience points. LiveHappy did not carry any cash and John Rose walks away without taking any money.
Killed me. This what happen if we attack without dodging :eek:hmy:.

DeletedUser

Before anyone says why am I posting losses I would like to say that I am a pure builder with 190 construction and 45 strength. I have no skills in dueling apart from the gear that I wear which is :

Fancy Felt Hat (+1 strength, +1 dexterity, +9 Health Points, +9 Aim, +8 Dodging, +8 Tactics)

Fancy Bow Tie (+1 strenght, +6 dodging, +5 tactics)

Brown Boots (+10 tactics, +12 toughness, +12 dodging)

Sharp Foil 30-54 (+3 tactics)

Best Hit
BestOneHit.jpg

Best Total Damage
BestTotal.jpg

Weirdest Duel
WeirdDuel.jpg

I have had KOed someone but I've lost the report =\

DeletedUser

Duel level 59 by farming builders? That sounds inefficient.

everyday. it took him 8 duels to KO me a few days back and i didn't sleep in between them. i guess being in the top 20 for health points helps.

That gave me a new record though. my previous was 7 duels without sleep in between

DeletedUser

now my awesome little annoying rich dueler, Azuk is KOing him every 48 hours. To send him back to sleep.

DeletedUser

LiveHappy passes out. John Rose wins the duel and gains 157 experience points. LiveHappy did not carry any cash and John Rose walks away without taking any money.
Killed me. This what happen if we attack without dodging :eek:hmy:.

Then you must be a pisspoor shot, seeing how you only hit me TWICE.