Dueling!

DeletedUser

I don't owe you anything. Not after you asked me to join your town, I warned you about what would happen, and you assured me it was not going to be a problem. If you want to run UTW then fine, go for it. I just don't have to be a pawn in your plans. You want to tell R.S and BITW one thing and then plan another that is up to you as well. As I said, I'm not confident that after a few days when you have invited me back that you won't be asked to boot me again to appease someone. I have no faith that you would refuse. You even just said no one player is worth more than your town. I get that. But players do make up your town. You screw over enough of them and you won't have a town left. So enjoy your little power play with your back handed scheming and dealing. I leave you and w3 to it.

I wonder who will be next on BITW's list of people they don't want in your town? After all, seems they are calling the shots for UTW.

DeletedUser

Hee Hee
Who said the drama had gone from W3?

Quick Elmyr, lock this thread so she can't get the last word in!

DeletedUser1855

Denisero,

Few points for you
1. BITW is not calling any shots for UTW.
2. UTW is very strong and there are many good players and they make their own decisions
3. BITW and UTW would have being an alliance if there was a third strong power
4. BITW and UTW do duel with each other. Mekolp is the perfect example for dueling with us.
5. Yes, I do not want you to be part of any town infact it is victory for us if you
quit W3 (which I thought you did sometime back) and as you know you will not be the first to quit because of us.
6. You took the game too personally and interfer in our business for no reason.
7. You can duel with us from any town and Two guns is a perfect place for those you want to duel with us.
8. You claim to know all the strategy of the game, why dont you make a town of your own with few good duelers. There are plently of duelers who hate both UTW and BITW. Example DancingGirl, YellowMoon, John Rose and many more.By the way DancingGirl and YellowMoon are too afaird to join any town now (I hope you change their mind).

DeletedUser

Watch out UTW. If you belong to them and BITW wants you booted you will be gone. I assume all those fine duelers you listed would also not be acceptable to be in a UTW town either. If that isn't pulling strings then you don't know what the term means.

Funny thing is, I'm doing you a favor by quitting. Dazzy was going to invite me right back into Cripple Creek in a few days. You would have gained nothing that way and actually would have been double crossed. I'll just accept your silent gratitude now.

I shant be coming back into the w3 forums. I am done with the world.

DeletedUser1855

Good. We made you quit the game. The best thing is why dont you sell everything and deposit the money. Here are few options for you

1. Vacation home for Dazzy
2. Money to Two guns (They gave you a bed to sleep for 48 hours several times)
3. Build a town for those who hate UTW and BITW

I do not play any other world (sometime W1) or I would have made you quit from that world too.

Bye and hope your character sleep in peace.

By the way, I would have care a least if Dazzy would have invited you back in the town. There will be a time when UTW and BITW will be having a huge war and hopefully no one will take it personally and play the game in the right spirit.

This is just a game and hope you do not take it personally.

DeletedUser

Actually Dazzy was the last straw.

I'm sure the devs will love to hear that your strategy and plan is to make people quit playing. Those are the sorts of players this game really needs. (insert big rolling of eyes). You really just don't get it. I feel sad for you really. You have to power level to get ahead and feel you need to make people quit playing a game. That really says more about your real life personality and shortcomings than it says about anybody else. I had quite a few good relationships with people in your town. Exchanging of friendly messages and even friendly duels.

I just decided that enough is enough. I play on enough worlds that I don't need world 3 to entertain me anymore. I was a thorn in your side for enough months (although you firmly denied it up to this point) and that was fun. I most certainly could have waited a few days and joined Cripple Creek and started to camp your town again. I decided I just didn't want to any more. If I'm going to play a game I'll do it with people that I enjoy playing with and that love that game and aren't out to destroy it by trying to make people quit. Just think, if the entire game was filled with people like you there would be no game. Then again, with the amount of complaining your town does about people leaving the game and how there is no challenge in w3 anymore maybe you have done just that. So enjoy the wastelands of w3 that you and your town claim to have contributed making.

DeletedUser

I like this :D

2nvqqkx.jpg

DeletedUser

Really...i prefer this

Total health points
- 409 HP

Total health points
- 616 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 246 experience points and steals $69 from Dazzy.

DeletedUser

Really...i prefer this

Total health points
- 409 HP

Total health points
- 616 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 246 experience points and steals $69 from Dazzy.

pfft,

I aint ever seen a report from you dueling another player. I reckon you're chicken. :D

DeletedUser

:laugh:

Everybody is a critic.

If you think it is so easy to get a score like that, go ahead and post one up.

:p

DeletedUser

Levels higher but the defender did his best, 500hp still is a nice bit of damage

DeletedUser

At least the defender wasn't a worker. But he still carries hot cash with him, so he's fair game..

DeletedUser

Quite funny how someone is bragging about attacking me in work clothes

hi
-
Ryan36 wins the duel, gains 261 experience points and steals $122 from Azuk.

Strange how he is now townless and doesnt appear to want to duel me anymore

Total health points
- 199 HP

Total health points
- 532 HP Azuk wins the duel and gains 158 experience points. Ryan36 did not carry any cash and Azuk walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 208 HP

Total health points
- 400 HP Azuk wins the duel and gains 161 experience points. Ryan36 did not carry any cash and Azuk walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

My builder on this world has been dueled by didyourmomx5 like 25 times. never answers messages and the town he's from doesn't care. kinda a drag but life goes on. he seems to be getting really good looking stats from camping builders tho.

:sad: