Dueling!

DeletedUser1855

Then you must be a pisspoor shot, seeing how you only hit me TWICE.

I have no idea what the hell is going on. Before that duel I was able to hit 4 or 5 times (when you attack). Your tactics is 62 and my apperance is not that high, so I am sure it must have reduce my AIM drastically.

My whole goal was to do some heavy damage to you, so that you cannot attack for few hours but I failed badly. You are surely good. Did you duel with Romlies or Fargo?

I know as soon as my 48 hours are over, you will trying to KO me again. I hope you do not KO me in 1 or 2 duel :eek:.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what the hell is going on. Before that duel I was able to hit 4 or 5 times (when you attack). Your tactics is 62 and my apperance is not that high, so I am sure it must have reduce my AIM drastically.

My whole goal was to do some heavy damage to you, so that you cannot attack for few hours but I failed badly. You are surely good. Did you duel with Romlies or Fargo?

I know as soon as my 48 hours are over, you will trying to KO me again. I hope you do not KO me in 1 or 2 duel :eek:.

What do you base your assumption about my tactics on?

Anyways, honesty and flattery. Can't get much better than that :p

DeletedUser

a guy dueled me four time and each time he got me every time!! I think he's using a cheat engine or something.

DeletedUser

a guy dueled me four time and each time he got me every time!! I think he's using a cheat engine or something.

Perhaps he is a cheater, or maybe he just placed his skills in a way that allows him to kick your ass.

DeletedUser

yes i use cheats too.
each time when loging in, i open the console, and type: iddqd (it lets you stay alive longer) or if i want bigger firepower i ussualy type: idkfa... or :idclip - (moves faster)

glad to help, enjoy

DeletedUser5382

Firehand wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $1299 from [player name removed].

I feel kinda bad about this, I'm not even a dueler but just randomly decided to attack him for fun.

DeletedUser363

Firehand wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $1299 from [player name removed].

I feel kinda bad about this, I'm not even a dueler but just randomly decided to attack him for fun.

Wow!!! Thats more money than I got from all of my duels combined.

DeletedUser

Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

DeletedUser5382

Wow!!! Thats more money than I got from all of my duels combined.

Same here, I couldn't believe it!

Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

Are you calling me a liar, Mr. Rose?:p
1299.gif

Had to edit it because I forgot to erase the name where it says who I stole it from, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5382

I can't decide if I want to attack him again or not. Knowing he has so much money on him is tempting... I mean, it's more than i make in a few days. And it's his fault he's not putting it in the bank, right?

DeletedUser1855

You gave the name of the person by not removing the location. He must have got that kind of money by doing some quest. I think it will be fair to attack him and steal some more money (based on your duel) you will not KO him.

DeletedUser5382

Thanks for pointing that out, Amithlohia. I'll erase that and repost the picture. I tried to duel him again but I think he put it in the bank lol. :indian:

DeletedUser

Congrats on the fattest robbery ever! :)

Would have been a blast if you'd KO'ed him though....

That would have made fr a truly epic loss! :D
(btw; This is by far the most impressive steal I've seen)

DeletedUser5382

Haha thanks for coming around ;)
What makes it all the more impressive is that I don't normally duel, it was more of an impulse thing. And I ended up making *a lot* of cash lol.

I hereby claim the title of "most successful thief" :p

DeletedUser

You got it!

Atleast in W3, seems another buggers stole even more in another world o_O

DeletedUser1855

Mad.Dakar wins the duel, gains 97 experience points and steals $2149 from XXXX.