Dueling

DeletedUser14006

First off, don't be so thin-skinned and over-reactive.
Secondly, take the time to read my words properly, rather than just knee-jerk and you will find that they make more sense. I specifically did not say you were a bad dueller and only drew attention to some undeniable data from the ranking tables. You were the one who claimed to be a "worthwhile" dueller without any evidence to support this claim.
In Arizona you have the max AP & SP possible from levelling, in which premium features have clearly paid a part. It's probably fair to assume that you have enjoyed attribute advantages over most of your duelling opponents throughout, as well as faster access to better equipment. That's all part of the game but isn't it fair to query on what basis you rate yourself as "worthwhile" given that your duelling ranking is fairly modest (100+)?
Granted, you have completed a large number of duels, but for modest experience. If you have premium regeneration rate and choose much weaker opponents this is not that hard to achieve.

I am not being over reactive one bit, based on your lengthy reply I would say it was you that was being so.

Most fo my duels have been against folk of around equal level as from lvl 60-99 is when I accrued most of my wins against equal lvl players (+/- 5-10 levels) so I can claim to be worthwhile, not awesome by any means. And really what can I do to prove I am worthwhile, you want me to post every duel I have ever taken part in?

To begin with I was only replying to Beans post about dueling not counting on premium worlds where AP/SP can be bought, I was merely saying this is not the case in 99% of players.

DeletedUser

Eli: duel rankings doesn't prove anything. A 0% motivation dueler would have a very low duel rank but that doesn't mean he does not duel against his level or higher. I am not saying that Derek is a 0% motivation dueler, but since motivation does play a part upon experience gained in duels and thus upon the rankings, you can't say he is not worthwhile based on duel rankings.
To everybody: keep this thread on topic, which is posting your duels. Keep the discussions in the RPG thread I made for you. I made it so all this talk can take place in 1 thread only, so I won't have to close every thread that goes off topic.

DeletedUser

I have bought 4AP and 6SP and I consider myself a worthwhile dueler so that is not always the case Bean ;)

I think you just need to look at those who are in the top 30 on worlds where you can buy skill points, then look where those same people are in worlds where you can't, most of them couldn't beat an egg!

DeletedUser14006

28pahg.jpg

DeletedUser22685

Resistance duellers should always check the shooting leaderboard before picking targets.

prideandjoy.png

DeletedUser

hi, its not victories or funny losses or tips

I am a pure worker, and i have been duelled llots by a player called nauwldt has been duelling me lots recently. I really want this to stop so I have tried to tell a mod on here.

DeletedUser

It is not against the rules to duel workers and there is no limit on duels/day.

DeletedUser

Who took that juicy 1eyed dirty player or whatever the nick is reward today?!
You've killed my business! You, you...

DeletedUser

New counting hit record for my town :)

Darth Maul 2
Level 74
Duelling level 115
Challenger
bountyhunter_small.png
golden_gun.png

schofield_accurate.png

mexican_small.png
mschoi26
Level 90
Duelling level 107 Strike: Left shoulder
- 219 HP

No hit No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 283 HP Strike: Right arm
- 173 HP

Strike: Left shoulder
- 264 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 178 HP

No hit No hit

Strike: Head
- 439 HP No hit

- 228 HP Strike: Right arm
- 145 HP

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 205 HP

No hit Total health points
- 920 HP

Total health points
- 1214 HP Darth Maul 2 wins the duel, gains 179 experience points and steals $199 from mschoi26.

Haha I love the buff bonus!

DeletedUser

To Duel some one with out them knowing is like shooting them in the back as they might now have there gunfighters cloths on heck they might not even have a Gun. So any post here has no meaning unless youve come face to face with them and they know you will pull your Gun..

Back Shooter should be Hung..

DeletedUser22685

To Duel some one with out them knowing is like shooting them in the back as they might now have there gunfighters cloths on heck they might not even have a Gun. So any post here has no meaning unless youve come face to face with them and they know you will pull your Gun..

Back Shooter should be Hung..

I guess there aren't many people left in The West that don't need hanging.

Party at the gallows? BYO!

DeletedUser

Darth Maul 2
Level 76
Duelling level 118
bountyhunter_small.png
golden_gun.png

goldensable.png

cavalry_small.png
Hull Barret
Level 77
Duelling level 112
Challenger Strike: Left arm
- 203 HP

- 422 HP Strike: Right arm
- 196 HP

No hit Strike: Right arm
- 266 HP

No hit No hit

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 196 HP

- 411 HP Strike: Right arm
- 292 HP

- 128 HP

- 1281 HP

Total health points
- 833 HP Darth Maul 2 passes out. Hull Barret wins the duel and gains 264 experience points. Darth Maul 2 did not carry any cash and Hull Barret walks away without taking any money.

Hehehe! ;)

DeletedUser

Darth Maul 2
Level 76
Duelling level 118
bountyhunter_small.png
golden_gun.png

golden_gun.png

mexican_small.png
pilltus
Level 86
Duelling level 147
Challenger Strike: Right shoulder
- 213 HP

- 387 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 243 HP

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 236 HP

- 290 HP

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 292 HP

- 106 HP

- 1380 HP

Total health points
- 387 HP Darth Maul 2 passes out. pilltus wins the duel, gains 95 experience points and steals $31 from Darth Maul 2.

What?! It seems like I can only hit headshots and not hands or shoulders? Why is that? :blink::huh:

DeletedUser

Unlucky duel, I had just got out of my KO and now I KO myself, lol.

Darth Maul 2
Level 77
Duelling level 119
Challenger
bountyhunter_small.png
golden_gun.png

golden_gun.png

iroquois_small.png
Skipper Klemens
Level 82
Duelling level 105 Strike: Right arm
- 186 HP

- 316 HP Strike: Left arm
- 220 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 235 HP Strike: Right arm
- 260 HP

- 192 HP No hit

- 227 HP

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 214 HP

- 207 HP Strike: Right arm
- 6 HP

- 197 HP Total health points
- 1113 HP

Total health points
- 1147 HP Darth Maul 2 passes out. Skipper Klemens wins the duel, gains 318 experience points and steals $45 from Darth Maul 2.

DeletedUser

HIHIpeople
Precise Shotgun
Level 24
Duelling level 31
Challenger Zlidr
Level 28
Duelling level 28
Sharp Dagger
No hit
Strike: Right shoulder
- 58 HP
No hit
- 52 HP
No hit
No hit
No hit
- 36 HP
- 9 HP
- 64 HP
No hit
- 56 HP
No hit
No hit
- 11 HP
- 27 HP
Total health points
- 20 HP
Total health points
- 293 HP

Pretty good win against a higher level player.

DeletedUser

Can I please know who did this as I want to recruit him or her?
If not interested of joining, are you at least interested into collecting another 20K of bounty after 48 hours? :)

« Your bounty was collected Today at 1:40 PM Delete » Your bounty was collected

The bounty on the player Berkie has been collected.

DeletedUser15491

Total health points
- 476 HP

Total health points
- 1255 HP
joe ackert wins the duel, gains 1800 experience, 500 duel experience and gets $ 92. gtoadie loses 138 duel experience.

DeletedUser15491

squa suna
Level 150
Duelling level 288

- 34 HP

- 308 HP
- 35 HP

- 311 HP
No hit

No hit
No hit

No hit
No hit

No hit
- 36 HP

- 311 HP
- 36 HP

- 318 HP
- 36 HP

- 308 HP
Total health points
- 177 HP

Total health points
- 1556 HP
joe ackert wins the duel, gains 3345 experience, 826 duel experience and gets $ 218. squa suna loses 44 duel experience.