Dueling

DeletedUser

THE GREEKS STARS, why don't you come and fight like men instead of sleeping all the time like little cry babies...............

DeletedUser

90898303.jpg

You are not resistance to me. :D

DeletedUser

Strike: Right shoulder
- 164 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 139 HP Strike: Right arm
- 151 HP

- 156 HP No hit

- 102 HP No hit

- 198 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 146 HP

- 69 HP Strike: Right arm
- 136 HP

- 123 HP Strike: Left arm
- 124 HP

- 165 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 159 HP

- 237 HP Total health points
- 880 HP

Total health points
- 1189 HP -MITH- wins the duel, gains 119 experience points and steals $44 from TexasRoadDog. -MITH- receives a bounty of $ 3636.

DeletedUser15491

joe ackert
Level 48
Dueling level 67
Challenger
mexican_small.png
deringer_bellestar.png

whips.png

goldseeker_small.png
stormyman
Level 48
Dueling level 50 No hit

Strike: Head
- 206 HP No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 142 HP No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Head
- 245 HP No hit

- 127 HP No hit

Total health points
- 720 HP stormyman passes out. joe ackert wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $5193 from stormyman.

DeletedUser30705

Hi all
there is a new kid in Arizona ;-)

i see that topic is dead ??
no dueling .. nothing to show .. what happened

DeletedUser

I guess what happened is that everyone got bored and lazy. But ok, you want pics? Here is the duel from a few hours ago since I delete those useless reports I don't care about, plus I'm not offtopic:

2954jh4.png

DeletedUser

Darth Maul 2
Level 67
Duelling level 99
bountyhunter_small.png
peacemaker.png

goldensable.png

iroquois_small.png
RedWyrm
Level 85
Duelling level 119
Challenger Strike: Head
- 359 HP

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

- 100 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Head
- 282 HP

No hit No hit

- 138 HP No hit

No hit No hit

No hit Total health points
- 641 HP

Total health points
- 238 HP RedWyrm wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $156 from Darth Maul 2.

I hate it when I can´t use my golden colt!! Aaarghh!! :| Just a few more levels. So close!

DeletedUser

Yep. Derek was a headshot monster in W1 too. Every single shot was a headshot and almost every duel a KO. :) He´s a master at headshots. I loved to watch his 8 headshot duels.

DeletedUser

This was a nice duel I think.
Darth Maul 2
Level 68
Duelling level 100
bountyhunter_small.png
peacemaker.png

golden_gun.png

mercenary_small.png
DraGonFlyBG
Level 92
Duelling level 138
Challenger Strike: Head
- 357 HP

- 130 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 156 HP Strike: Left arm
- 252 HP

No hit No hit

- 195 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 108 HP

No hit Total health points
- 717 HP

Total health points
- 481 HP Darth Maul 2 passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $20 from Darth Maul 2.

I was not in full dueling gear but not in full work gear either so I had a chance! I was doing XP jobs trying to level up. Lol 30 levels above me, hmmm I was pretty good at this one. Good duel overall just bad luck for me. :) (There was one before him who attacked me with golden colt but got owned :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who cares about duels on worlds 11, 12, 13 & 14? The best dueler is the one who bought the most skills!

DeletedUser14006

I have bought 4AP and 6SP and I consider myself a worthwhile dueler so that is not always the case Bean ;)

DeletedUser

No hit

Total health points
- 142 HP

coolrajesh256 wins the duel, gains 170 experience points and steals $66 from Stanpyd.

DeletedUser

I have bought 4AP and 6SP and I consider myself a worthwhile dueler so that is not always the case Bean ;)
I'm not saying you're a bad dueller, but your duel ranking is 106 lower than your experience ranking, and I guess at a stretch you could say that levelling up with premium features is indirectly a way of buying skills.

DeletedUser14006

I'm not saying you're a bad dueller, but your duel ranking is 106 lower than your experience ranking.

What does that have to do with the price of fish?

So because I am ranked one in experience my duel rank should reflect that also?

So on world one where I am ranked 975 in experience and rank 50 in dueling does that mean I am an awesome dueler?

DeletedUser

What does that have to do with the price of fish?

So because I am ranked one in experience my duel rank should reflect that also?

So on world one where I am ranked 975 in experience and rank 50 in dueling does that mean I am an awesome dueler?
First off, don't be so thin-skinned and over-reactive.
Secondly, take the time to read my words properly, rather than just knee-jerk and you will find that they make more sense. I specifically did not say you were a bad dueller and only drew attention to some undeniable data from the ranking tables. You were the one who claimed to be a "worthwhile" dueller without any evidence to support this claim.
In Arizona you have the max AP & SP possible from levelling, in which premium features have clearly paid a part. It's probably fair to assume that you have enjoyed attribute advantages over most of your duelling opponents throughout, as well as faster access to better equipment. That's all part of the game but isn't it fair to query on what basis you rate yourself as "worthwhile" given that your duelling ranking is fairly modest (100+)?
Granted, you have completed a large number of duels, but for modest experience. If you have premium regeneration rate and choose much weaker opponents this is not that hard to achieve.