Dueling!

DeletedUser16628

Yes andrazz is awesome for no premium she has never beaten me but come close.

DeletedUser17048

and go check out The Hunting Party's or Suicide Soldiers mortician, either one will do

DeletedUser

Ghost

I think you guys should check out the Ghost mortician. I think you will like what you see from kootje. 899:) beat that!
Ghost For Life

DeletedUser15169

It appears Deaths Door has the best mortician followed closely by THP.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 87 HP

Total health points
- 309 HP RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $20 from Ramrodders.

Nothing particularly interesting, but my 300th win, so a little landmark for me. :p

DeletedUser

35137577.jpg

...?

DeletedUser

For more exact, if the damage done are equal for both side, the defender win

DeletedUser

I suspect he knows that, he was just surprised. :p

Total health points
- 128 HP

Total health points
- 377 HP RorschachUK wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $38 from Fast Finger Fred.

No malice, I just had to know... ;)

DeletedUser

good duel man no worries. I do lose every now and then, thankfully it's not too often :)

I'm sure we'll have a rematch sooner or later.

DeletedUser

Me and u, FFF i was a member of Death Door but currently at Romarian for shopping.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how much more I can take of this. I am a builder and I live in a small town and one guy has been sitting in our town purposefully attacking us. I wrote him a letter and asked him to stop and he told me that he's doing it on purpose cos we're easy pickings.

He steals all our money and we can't build our town. I really can't be bothered if someone like this can ruin the game. What's the point of being a worker if a dueller can attack you 5/6 times a day and make sure that your work was useless?

In fact today he attacked me 4 times in 5 hours, and he's laughing in my face.
I'm fed up to say the least.

DeletedUser

Suicide into someone else, you'll get 48 hours peace. That, or ask some other people to hit him.

DeletedUser

Or recruit a dueller to come join us... anyone looking for a change of scenery? Small town, nice setting...

DeletedUser

it should be called "the whining west", workers whining, then adventurers whining say "dont hit me im just an adventurer", and now in world 11 i even have duelers and soldiers whining at me ,