Dueling

DeletedUser

So beating a soldier non duellist 25 levels higher is not a good duel but
it is when hes only 4 levels higher with hernando?

The duel against kiwigirl looks good, but then it wasnt a total domination a lot of blood spilt on both sides... and i dont think kiwigirl is pure duelist.
but still it is nice to get wins against higher levels, i give you that.
as far as im concerned a win against any soldier of higher level is a good win, wether they are with hernando or not...
grats dude.

I didn't say that I had total dominion in any of them. Both were really close in my book, and I didn't challenge either of them so it's not like I had a choice. And about OAN, If I'm correct he was using a bowie knife when you dueled him that time, not Bowies Knife, just the regular store bowie knife. Sure it isn't your fault that he carried around a weapon like that, (If I was you I would of dueled him too :D) but I think that winning against dueler with Hernandos Sword is better than winning against a non dueler with a Bowie Knife.

The large level gap between you two at the time of the duel was pretty high though, but we've both gone against people 25 levels higher than us and won right?

DeletedUser9470

yer TTR.
like i said, any win against a higher level is a good win. if those are defenses then even better, it is exhilarating to win defenses, all those points you never use finally come in to action and theres no moaning about who was in what gear too! :D

nice stuff!

:)

DeletedUser

Haha for your information Neo I am part of your town in W10 as well. The Mercenary? I don't understand why your attacking me? I never said it was the best duel or a record I just posted a good duel I had. At least I don't brag about dueling a guy in fort clothes with a measly knife equipped. The guy I attacked was in full dueling gear. If I dueled people while in their work clothes I could easily beat that most exp gained in a duel record. But I don't care about that cuz I just play to have fun. I think you need to chill out Neo. Its just a game and I was posting a good duel. Isn't that what this thread is for?

DeletedUser9470

Haha for your information Neo I am part of your town in W10 as well. The Mercenary? I don't understand why your attacking me? I never said it was the best duel or a record I just posted a good duel I had. At least I don't brag about dueling a guy in fort clothes with a measly knife equipped. The guy I attacked was in full dueling gear. If I dueled people while in their work clothes I could easily beat that most exp gained in a duel record. But I don't care about that cuz I just play to have fun. I think you need to chill out Neo. Its just a game and I was posting a good duel. Isn't that what this thread is for?

sorry! yer! ur amazing!

DeletedUser

Lol hardly. I am not even close to being an amazing dueler. Just didn't understand why you were attacking me when I never claimed to be the best or that I set a record

DeletedUser9470

yer, im sorry, maybe i was thinking you were not in w10 and just braging on all worlds about your achievement in w9. cos i also saw you post this in w1.
nice xp for sure but if i were you id keep it on the w9 forum unless its a record
again sorry for being mean

DeletedUser

Really? I guess I got confused. I only meant to post it in W9. Ma bad

DeletedUser9470

Ive been GB'd!!!
;(

screenshot2b188.jpg

screenshot2b185.jpg

screenshot2b186.jpg

screenshot2b187.jpg

well done!
amazing stuff!
looks like im gonna have to go camping!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

28 APs and 56 SPs later... thats a possible 84 SP advantage...

I reckon he has high aim.

my dodge "stance" is down 4 times.
notice on the second duel he hardly hit me on exactly same stance...
so cant have that high aim after all.
:p

DeletedUser9470

screenshot2b196.jpg

screenshot2b197.jpg

screenshot2b198.jpg

and then hes got Duel defense clothes on!:
screenshot2b201.jpg

so its not reallybak to back if the guy knows its happening right?
screenshot2b200.jpg

ever heard the expression what comes around goes around?

DeletedUser

. . .

Jajaja Neo...
Finally, you have taken vendettaaaa!!!! :laugh:

Good for you... :D

DeletedUser9470

thanks man.
I dont usually do this.
you know yourself being 0% dueller im not interested in kos.
I hope wcoyote leaves me to get on with cash collecting...

DeletedUser

$5667? Very nice 10 minutes work :)

I got lucky on w7 and took $10k off a guy over a few duels, but not long after he left the game. Must have just been idling waiting to die. He bought me shiny new boots and a few other pieces.

I miss him dearly :(

DeletedUser9470

ITS SOOO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

i had forgotten what it was like to be attacked!

4228355760.jpg