Dueling

DeletedUser16029

nutbag wins the duel, gains 42 experience points and steals $19 from ferret death.

nutbag wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $61 from rod00

nutbag wins the duel, gains 108 experience points and steals $27 from Crouchio

nutbag wins the duel, gains 101 experience points and steals $20 from packm

nutbag wins the duel, gains 134 experience points and steals $12 from Hierrobar.

the last 3 duelled me.

DeletedUser

15716651.png

DeletedUser

LOL.. j dahl seems to have the record for the most pawned player in this thread.. :D

DeletedUser16029

nutbag
Level 25
Dueling level 40
mercenary_small.png
Duel location

Infraction Junction2
cavalry_small.png
j dahl
Level 24
Dueling level 38
Challenger No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 18 HP No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 27 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 23 HP No hit

- 26 HP No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 32 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 13 HP No hit

Total health points
- 139 HP
nutbag wins the duel, gains 70 experience points and steals $9 from j dahl.

DeletedUser

Here are some examples of the amazing skills of MC duelers from the last day or so:

duel4.jpg
duel2.jpg

duel3.jpg
duel1.jpg

I must have some pretty good dueling skills!

Lets check, here is a screenshot of my skills:

skills.jpg

Maybe not. If you can't beat me in a duel, perhaps you should really stop dueling for experience, or you will just be someone else's experience farm soon enough!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nashy19 wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $72 from DraGonFlyBG.

DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 0 experience and steals $4 from godsarseii

DeletedUser

40936198.png

I dueled this guy earlier that morning and stole over $100 from him so I decided to duel him again last night. The first duel was pretty much like that one.

This morning, he tried to redeem himself.

37212836.png

And utterly failed :cool:.

DeletedUser

For those who didn't get the point of my previous post, here is what a duel report should look like when an active dueler attacks somebody who is not specced for dueling:
duel5.jpg

Admittedly hoooa has a few levels on those in my previous post, but my point was that I beat the earlier attacks off relying entirely on clothing for the vast majority of my dueling skills. If you can't beat the skills given by a persons clothing, you really shouldn't be attacking them, simple common sense.

The argument that IJ is a town of n00bs because our workers and money makers get farmed is imo ridiculous. Workers and cash gatherers should expect to be farmed, that is how the game is designed. The advantages of pure builds are so great that even constant and aggressive farming does not stop you from out-leveling and out-earning dueler builds. Workers who whine about being dueled are the n00bs, and duelers who act as though they can prevent that from happening to their townmates are almost as bad.

DeletedUser13388

George,the only reason that you beat players which are 18-20 lvl lower than you,is your 130-140 tactic or 180-200 if you are using premium.Such a huge tactic helps you to lower the attackers aim to 5-10 aim,which is more than enough for your 20-25 dodging,which you have.

But for now i prefer to be low level,cause most of the IJ are low level too,so i can farm them easy ;) But soon i will hug you dont worry ;)

here is 1 duel against an ij player:

http://upload-pictures.info/share-AE89_4AFEC686.html

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait... how does "2" levels translate into "18-20" levels? Dragonfly, seriously, keep both feet firmly planted, you're starting to flitter off into The West Bizarro world.

DeletedUser13388

Wait wait wait... how does "2" levels translate into "18-20" levels? Dragonfly, seriously, keep both feet firmly planted, you're starting to flitter off into The West Bizarro world.

In my opinion,you are little confused :D

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf Today at 12:50 PM
haha, you just got humiliated in a duel and you call it lucky?
kahitanonato Today at 12:44 PM
oh, you attack me... will i wake up for you? i have no energy so i sleep.. will you duel me again?
kahitanonato Today at 12:41 PM
you are just lucky, i only hit 3x. lol

lalala.jpg

Thats not luck, its a beating pure and simple.

Duel: HeftySmurf vs. kahitanonato Today at 12:41 PM
Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

aww, he had to sleep, did i hurt him that bad :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is the outcome if you make a big alliance and try to take in every Tom, Dick and Harry in your towns!:laugh:

duela.jpg

For the record, I'm a pure builder and this is the first duel I won and that too against an MC chimp! :laugh::p

DeletedUser

A casual visit to VineyardExtension MC

Duel: Hellstromm vs. silversworn (adventurer) Today at 2:04 AM
Duel: Hellstromm vs. Sgt Wilko (adventurer) Today at 1:49 AM
Duel: Hellstromm vs. alectheba (soldier) Today at 1:33 AM
Duel: Hellstromm vs. August Ray (soldier) Today at 1:15 AM
Duel: Hellstromm vs. Brillo Slim (worker) Today at 12:54 AM

Brillo Slim passes out. Hellstromm wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $33 from Brillo Slim.
Hellstromm wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $10 from August Ray.
alectheba passes out. Hellstromm wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. alectheba did not carry any cash and Hellstromm walks away without taking any money.
Sgt Wilko passes out. Hellstromm wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Sgt Wilko did not carry any cash and Hellstromm walks away without taking any money.
silversworn passes out. Hellstromm wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. silversworn did not carry any cash and Hellstromm walks away without taking any money.