Dueling

Diggo11

Here players may post their duel reports! Please remember that this thread is only for duels against other PLAYERS, NOT NPCS.

When posting duel reports please use a converter or screenshot to stop the thread becoming messy. You may choose to use a text converter or either Cragsterboy's / Eddy51's image converter, and you can find free image hosting at various places. Alternatively you may wish to simply copy the final result as text

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dueling!

Ha ha ha ... I attacked him for fun but see this report !! lol !!!!
gqzkqt64nke267hwogu.jpg

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf wins the duel and gains 14 experience points. proflooney did not carry any cash and HeftySmurf walks away without taking any money.
HeftySmurf wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $14 from JuicyDeath.
HeftySmurf wins the duel and gains 10 experience points. Pammy Sue did not carry any cash and HeftySmurf walks away without taking any money.
HeftySmurf wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $7 from buczi.

yay

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1 HP
Total health points
- 44 HP
Denisero wins the duel, gains 29 experience points and steals $9 from JuicyDeath.

Total health points
- 1 HP
Total health points
- 30 HP
Denisero wins the duel and gains 28 experience points. RAMBO666 did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.

No hit
Total health points
- 29 HP
Denisero wins the duel, gains 22 experience points and steals $8 from proflooney.

Total health points
- 3 HP
Total health points
- 50 HP
Denisero wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $9 from Bat Mastterson.

Total health points
- 1 HP
Total health points
- 13 HP
Denisero wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $52 from Pammy Sue.

Total health points
- 1 HP
Total health points
- 41 HP
Denisero wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $11 from buczi.

Total health points
- 7 HP
Total health points
- 23 HP
Denisero wins the duel and gains 22 experience points. Siaudine Kepure did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.

I didn't hit only workers. I hit only those that were awake.

DeletedUser1105

Me Attacking Boot Hill
(-2 / -191)
sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 14 experience points. Pammy Sue did not carry any cash
(-28 / -134) sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 9 experience points. Tommeh123 did not carry any cash
(-6 / -100)
sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $5 from buczi.
(-9 / -119)
Tommeh123 passes out. sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 8 experience points. Tommeh123 did not carry any cash
(0 / -196) sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $13 from Pammy Sue.
(-2 / -62) sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 19 experience points. Bat Mastterson did not carry any cash
(-41 / -80) sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $12 from Siaudine Kepure.
(-7 / -102) sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $19 from RAMBO666.
(0 / -167) sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 4 experience points and steals $3 from buczi.
(-25 / -126) sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 12 experience points and steals $18 from Siaudine Kepure.
(-8 / -89) sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 12 experience points and steals $29 from RAMBO666.
(-23 / -105) sdjx22 wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $2 from Siaudine Kepure.
(0 / -65) sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 11 experience points. RAMBO666 did not carry any cash

Attacks on Me From Boot Hill
(-4 / -239) sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 5 experience points. Pammy Sue did not carry any cash

DeletedUser10183

Not bad aim ... hmm

Take it easy ;)

joeyraped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sauceysauce wins the duel, gains 4 experience points and steals $324.

!!!!!!!...!!!! woah!!! Thats not a builder either, its a soldier. Blocked name so it doesent get taken to quick =P

DeletedUser

Sauceysauce wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $211 from *******.

Yay, more cash!!!

DeletedUser

72609705.png

next time his dueler will stop attacking me. if he does im going to attack his worker.
img.php

DeletedUser

Fast Frank
Level 18
Dueling level 20
gunslinger_small.png
Duel location

the wolves
bandit_small.png
jany14710
Level 18
Dueling level 22
Challenger No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 4 HP No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

Total health points
- 4 HP Fast Frank wins the duel, gains 58 experience points and steals $3 from jany14710.

Just thought that was fricken hillarious, free XP thanks.

DeletedUser

This is the coolest duel ever!

Total health points
- 22 HP

Total health points
- 23 HP Moi wins the duel, gains 94 experience points and steals $16 from Other dude.

DeletedUser

Doctor No Vasili Zaitsev
Level 28 Level 27
Dueling level 39 Dueling level 38

Duel location Infraction Junc 2

No hit / No hit

No hit / Strike: ****- 70 HP

Strike: **** - 50 HP / Strike: ****- 52 HP

No hit / Strike: ****- 45 HP

No hit/ Strike: ****- 43 HP

No hit / No hit

No hit / Strike: ****- 52 HP

No hit / Strike: ****- 33 HP

Total health points- 50 HP
Total health points- 295 HP

Doctor No wins the duel, gains 63 experience points and steals $3 from Vasili Zaitsev.

He was the attacker!

DeletedUser

The town of Black Face like to sleep, one of their guys dueled me on Friday, won the first time due to dodging right. Then dueled me again and lost quite badly, before apologising. I have since completed a few quests (Golden Hawk included) while duel motivation rose. Tonight the town of Black Face are sleeping after I visited a few of them.

DeletedUser

My (start of) crusade on Celebes.

(-14, -41) Greo0 wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $79 from pupuchan1.

(-45, -52) Greo0 wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $3 from pupuchan1.

Beginning of failed retribution attacks.

(-6, -11) Greo0 wins the duel and gains 32 experience points. pupuchan did not carry any cash and Greo0 walks away without taking any money.

Drags random level 12 into the fight

(-9, -44) Greo0 wins the duel and gains 7 experience points. Coxnan did not carry any cash and Greo0 walks away without taking any money.

Continuing of my holy crusade.

(-6, -56) Greo0 wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $14 from pupuchan1.

My crusade continues to this day. Will post future victorys against the infidels of Celebes.