Dueling!

DeletedUser

Would have been more impressive if he was actually a dueler... He had the clothes but probably not the skill points... That was like a worker wearing those clothes.

If i join a town soon, I'll give you a duel Sk8 ;)
Whats your ign anhlong? I looked for you but couldn't find you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would have been more impressive if he was actually a dueler... He had the clothes but probably not the skill points... That was like a worker wearing those clothes.

If i join a town soon, I'll give you a duel Sk8 ;)
Whats your ign anhlong? I looked for you but couldn't find you...

luks like u didnt see who the challenger was....maybe sk8er wud have made tat impressive if the challenger had told him before hand that he was coming to duel wid no skills........

also there is a gud amount of level difference b/w the 2 of them....so challenger wont be having absolutely no skills compared to him..as every att has 2 skills used in duelling...

DeletedUser

Oh i though Sk8er challenged him...
But i looked again and saw it was the other way around.. In that case well done sk8er... It is pretty satisfying when someone levels above you duels you and loses :p

DeletedUser

In-Game Telegram:
Sk8erMan Today at 7:33 PM
I'm not upset at all i just find it pathetic that a level 67 can't even beat me in that gear you were in. I am a 0% motivation dueler because i hate my dueling level getting high. I don't need to save up for anything accept fancy boots and fancy felt hat and new weapons in the future.
--------------------------------------
Jimb0 Today at 9:51 AM
Wow you are upset, 2 duels today. that first one was a good one, but careful, you only won that second one by 30 or 40 points, still you were so close to knocking me out. Maybe if you save up and get a better weapon? You must be making a fortune from all these duels.
-------------------------------------
Jimb0 On 12/4/09 at 11:31 AM
You seem a little upset....

I thought I did quite well for a first ever duel and as an adventurer.

I'm sure you'll pay me back of course.
-------------------------------
Sk8erMan On 12/4/09 at 5:37 AM Nice Duel, A level 67 cant even beat me FAIL<<<AHAHAHA

DeletedUser

32358088.png

DeletedUser20190

Duel:
fleshlight kid vs ------------------

Results:
Fleshlight Kid :: Level 13 Dueling level 17 :: Challenger Avatar Duel location :: The Crows Nest Avatar Soldier Level 20 :: Dueling level 20 Strike: - 6 HP :: Strike - 9 HP No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit Strike: - 9 HP :: Strike: - 20 HP No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit Total: - 15 HP :: Total: - 29 HP Fleshlight Kid wins the duel, gains 33 experience points and steals $750 from .
Report Converted by The Duel Converter

DeletedUser20190

Duel:
fleshlight kid vs ---------------------

Results:
Fleshlight Kid :: Level 15 Dueling level 21 :: Challenger Avatar Duel location :: Level 25 :: Dueling level 26 No Hit :: Strike: - 18 HP No Hit :: Strike: HP Strike: - 1 2HP :: Strike: - 22 HP No Hit :: Strike: - 23 HP No Hit :: Strike: - 19 HP No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit Total: - 12 HP :: Total: - 105 HP Fleshlight Kid wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $911 from.

DeletedUser

Duel:

Results:
Fleshlight Kid :: Level 15 Dueling level 21 :: Challenger Avatar Duel location :: Level 25 :: Dueling level 26 No Hit :: Strike: - 18 HP No Hit :: Strike: HP Strike: - 1 2HP :: Strike: - 22 HP No Hit :: Strike: - 23 HP No Hit :: Strike: - 19 HP No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit Total: - 12 HP :: Total: - 105 HP Fleshlight Kid wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $911 from.

I like that. ;)

1 experience point and $911.

Looks like he needed to call 911. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

21281591.png

Levels switched

Anyway, I dueled this guy who was 11 levels higher than me with a dueling level about the same as me. He had dueling clothes on, and a better weapon than I did. But on him profile he says that he's a worker and that he should be treated like one.... strange :huh:.

Then he adds my name to a list of people that dueled him and lists me as some sort of loser. Well I got your money and your XP anyway.

DeletedUser

Duel:

Results:

Did you do that in world 8?

picture1wn.png

hahah

DeletedUser3325

Total health points
- 130 HP

Total health points
- 200 HP FraGment1337 wins the duel, gains 229 experience points and steals $414 from jswilkes.

DeletedUser15560

No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 75 HP Strike: Head
- 167 HP

Strike: Head
- 170 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 135 HP

No hit No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 138 HP No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 118 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 61 HP

- 53 HP No hit

- 48 HP
- 363 HP

Total health points
- 602 HP

michieltjee passes out. Captain Brackettbird wins the duel, gains 220 experience points and steals $6 from michieltjee.

This guy is like, rank 188 in dueling, and has lost about 8 times now. I congratulate him.

DeletedUser10183

There is 2 nice raports from today :)

SK versus rank 1 w8 Dueler at the moment
SK versus rank 2 w8 Dueler at the moment

rank1.jpg

rank2.jpg

It's really bad that 7-8 months after a world start 90% of peoples stop playing :( I check 90% from first created towns and they all have 5-15 members :(

Nevermind good job for THE LEGION guys for his constant playing and high activity.
Compliments for my friends Trooper , Ryan and Jesse !
I'm really sorry that after my discharge , Kitty stop change his profile info. We all laugh at his every day changes :D ( rofl )

DeletedUser

duel4.jpg

I'm quite content with my duelist now :laugh:. And yeah StariqKech, that seems to happen in most of the worlds I play in. People just quit and before you know it you see towns with 42800 points that have less than 15 people.

DeletedUser

Screenshot2010-01-06at103614AM.jpg

Granted he wasn't in full dueling gear, I did some rare attacks before a fort battle

Last edited by a moderator: