Dueling

DeletedUser5597

Don't get that happy about that Xp records, I will try to get more as soon as I get to a resonable dueling level.

DeletedUser

Well you only need one skill to beat MashDk and thats shooting. A modicum of dodge and Charisma will help. He is a sleeping resistance monkey afterall. Although I hear sleeping is no longer a viable option for pure attack orientate idiots?

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 474 HP
Total health points
- 1408 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 599 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

whats your unbeatable record?

DeletedUser

while i was away for a few days on a short vacation..

No hit Total h.p.- 1117 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel and gains 351 experience points. Sancadas did not carry any cash and Neo-quick walks away without taking any money.

Total h.p.- 187 HP Total h.p.- 1429 HP
Cry Emo Cry passes out. Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 267 experience points and steals $20 from Cry Emo Cry.

I attacked
Total h.p.- 1320 HP Total h.p.- 523 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 186 experience points and steals $47 from Neo-quick.

Now waiting for Kingjames to retaliate.. if possible with the same duel settings..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I might try you again, its been a long time, you will kick my hinny maybe

Total health points
- 476 HP

Total health points
- 1440 HP
skaribas passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 333 experience points and steals $83 from skaribas.

DeletedUser

Greatest wins the duel, gains 521 experience points and steals $51 from The Pro100.

were u standing straight up then lol!

the perils of dueling when im not home =( i only have low hp lol

DeletedUser14029

?
Naah, I wasn't standing straight up. I was working on a school project back at school so I couldn't do a retalaition duel. Good to see I can inflict damage at all on the defensive >.<

DeletedUser5597

pretty good but how do you prove that?

I had all posted in world record forums and I sent the reports to the one maintaining the thread, it was a lucky fishing pole at my first 10 minutes of doing the job and after the quest, it was a lucky record that now can't be beat cause the fishing pole quest got moved at 20.

DeletedUser

picture1rjs.png

DeletedUser14029

Impressive!

Wanna try me? ^_^

I welcome all duelers against me... When I am in dueling set. I don't mind :)

DeletedUser

I still haven't even fully respected either from when I got my golden sabre either ;)

DeletedUser

not my best but ill take it

Total health points
- 870 HP
Total health points
- 1266 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 603 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money. kingjamesg receives a bounty of $ 973.

DeletedUser14029

You're not going to believe this -
I am having a truckload of defeats lately :D

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 903 HP
Total health points
- 1277 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 603 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser14029

From now on I will be putting ALL my skillpoints into Aim - and when my level is a bit higher, the 60+ Appearance into Aim as well. I would like to see how its like to have 250 Aim Lol