Dueling

DeletedUser14006

Woke up to find Pro sitting on the doorstep to Rock Ridge but still no elephant bullets, to heck with it I thought, lets give her a shot - results confirmed my suspicions about this giant of the west.

- 724 HP
Total health points
- 284 HP The Pro100 wins the duel and gains 49 experience points. Mr. Arrogant did not carry any cash and The Pro100 walks away without taking any money. The Pro100 receives a bounty of $ 1490.

[report=39664480250fd3f4c4]Duel: Mr. Arrogant vs. The Pro100[/report]

DeletedUser14029

My Epic Failure:

I was standing all straight up all the time!
This explains how Greatest passed me out!

Seriously, this is the case lol. I forgot to dodge a bit...
and the strange thing is, I landed only 2 hits on others still o_O

Edit:
Seriously, Neo-Quick :D
Full Dancer!

Edit No. 2:
SERIOUSLY
Lost on the offensive as well
Might as well tick Neo-Quick 'Untouchable' on my duel list ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Total health points
- 1207 HP
Total health points
- 1510 HP deadwolf2020 passes out. Mr. Arrogant wins the duel, gains 682 experience points and steals $174 from deadwolf2020.
[report=396812709c8546815d]Duel: Mr. Arrogant vs. deadwolf2020[/report]

DeletedUser14006

I thank a wealth of people off world one for advice which I have put to good use over the last 6 months on Arizona and come back here on world one to put it all to good use.

Now if only Inno would nerf the resist build :)

DeletedUser

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS DEREK AND HES A DUELLER RUN AWAY

Total health points
- 1417 HP
Total health points
- 470 HP
Mr. Arrogant wins the duel, gains 140 experience points and steals $482 from tom paris. ;) if i hadnt retired id be a your town right now

DeletedUser

PowerDragon passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 288 experience points and steals $392 from PowerDragon.

sup

DeletedUser14006

Total health points
- 607 HP
Total health points
- 238 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel and gains 15 experience points. Mr. Arrogant did not carry any cash and Roland Deschain walks away without taking any money.
[report=3969912373f18f1521]Duel: Mr. Arrogant vs. Roland Deschain[/report]

DeletedUser14029

Resistance has been nerfed already... Its only down to its 75% Effectiveness nowadays :(

If further nerfed I guess I am going to dieeee :D

oh, btw, anyone got any ideas for me on how to kick Neo-Quick's ass in dueling? I hate losing lol

DeletedUser

Reason why pro likes my ass so much :D and wants to kick it

On the 20th.. I attack..
Total h.p.- 1192 HP Total h.p.
- 1370 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 509 experience points and steals $164 from The Pro100.

Pro Attacked..

Total h.p.- 637 HP Total h.p.- 1021 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 501experience points and steals $31 from The Pro100.

heheheh pro... check this out.. and i am enjoying this tremendously...without increasing my tactics ... after respeccing a bit..
Lately
Now all defensive ..

Total h.p.- 248 HP Total h.p.- 840 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 651 experience points and steals $308 from EMzC.

Total h.p.- 492 HP Total h.p.- 268 HP
EMzC wins the duel, gains 232 experience points and steals $293 from Neo-quick.

No hit Total h.p.- 349 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 658 experience points and steals $250 from EMzC.

Total h.p.- 231 HP Total h.p.- 286 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 653 experience points and steals $285 from EMzC.

Total h.p.- 222 HP Total h.p.- 376 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 653 experience points and steals $195 from EMzC.

Now this is really good...(Record breaking Experience?????)
Total h.p.- 439 HP Total h.p.- 1203 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel and gains 828 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and Neo-quick walks away without taking any money.

Total h.p.- 725 HP Total h.p.- 227 HP
EMzC wins the duel, gains 235 experience points and steals $263 from Neo-quick

Never changed my duel settings.. i wanted to see how my respecc fared..(and i still have a few more sps i can afford to modify.. )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not bad neo, very cool actually, i am surprised you did so much damage to mashdk you must have some serious shooting

DeletedUser

lol... one shot vs. one shot.. i attacked.. level 105 Vs. level 90... well done pyotar..

Total h.p.- 220 HP Total h.p.- 215 HP
Pyotar wins the duel, gains 707 experience points and steals $49 from Neo-quick.

Wanted to duel pro.. but had to cancel my duel.. becoz she looked too darn pretty in that dancer's dress.

edit... me thinks pure resistance have it easy.. go click click click... and not worry abt changing clothes and being attacked in ur attack clothes..

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 601 HP
Total health points
- 1627 HP
myoonel passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 275 experience points and steals $30 from myoonel.

DeletedUser

finally got a duel with the pro

Total health points
- 215 HP
Total health points
- 1717 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 262 experience points. The Pro100 did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser14029

doesn't look good for me.

I will do a re-match soon ^_^

Perhaps... Dodging all Head & Shoulders is not a good idea
or I am to be told that kingjamesg is another untouchable :D

DeletedUser

Reason why pro likes my ass so much :D and wants to kick it

Now this is really good...(Record breaking Experience?????)
Total h.p.- 439 HP Total h.p.- 1203 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel and gains 828 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and Neo-quick walks away without taking any money.

Never changed my duel settings.. i wanted to see how my respecc fared..(and i still have a few more sps i can afford to modify.. )

-Highest XP earnt in a duel: Jesse James .NET1 741 XP LINK (International: omgggggg .COM.PT1 913XP LINK)

You should go to the west world records , you will hold the record for .Net