Dueling

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 537 HP
Total health points
- 1260 HP
nashy19 passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $33 from nashy19

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 402 HP
Total health points
- 1643 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $381 from myoonel

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 613 HP
Total health points
- 1090 HP
skaribas passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $202 from skaribas.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 595 HP
Total health points
- 1423 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. koxer did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money. kingjamesg receives a bounty of $ 4950.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 321 HP
Total health points
- 1260 HP
nashy19 passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $587 from nashy19.

Total health points
- 314 HP
Total health points
- 1562 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. funforfun did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 418 HP
Total health points
- 1446 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. myoonel did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 700 HP
Total health points
- 1826 HP
koxer passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. koxer did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser6227

Not going to post the back to back to back duels against me this morning james?
thats mashdk type tactics my friend

DeletedUser

yes it is and i can post it, but they were boring. I usually dont go your way anymore, not enough xp. I am usually chasing mashdk. Think of me as you want, i at least am awake for people to duel me. So come and duel me

DeletedUser6227

just a bit out of character for you...and dont worry i will pay steeler a visit when my 48hrs is up :)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1089 HP

Total health points
- 1167 HP 01xerox passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. 01xerox did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

*sigh* what do we have here anther pure offence guy (200+ appearence) that didn't learn how to duel just pumped appearence and relied on the fact we're all completely bored.

DeletedUser

nice. i was attacked 3 times, won the first 2 and he koed me. all while at work

Total health points
- 696 HP
Total health points
- 1230 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Siculo did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 698 HP
Total health points
- 655 HP
Siculo passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Siculo did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 346 HP
Total health points
- 261 HP
kingjamesg passes out. 01xerox wins the duel, gains 668 experience points and steals $203 from kingjamesg.

DeletedUser

Neo & I will keep the good looking photocopier KO'd 'til agree's to stay out our town. If we can get him out of bed, he could be a MashDK mk II.

DeletedUser14029

All hail the new update.
A player can be attacked 45 minutes after he attacked somebody :)
which means campers no longer have the edge

With the new clothing items in town, I say the Day of Tanks are gone :'(

DeletedUser

I´m not a tank and I don´t think I will be either. I have low HP and still can do fort battles because I put skills in aim/dodging/stamina/leadership. Those are the skills you need to have to be a good fighter! :)

DeletedUser14029

Now trying a new mix :p
I have always said you either tank it full or dodge it full,
but now that High-Vigor are kind of scarce
High Reflex, High Dodge and High Appearance might work afterall
with a healthy mix of Aim, of course XD

DeletedUser

If you have high toughness/reflex you don´t need dodge.Then you need like 10 in dodge :p

DeletedUser14029

Nope
If you take a look at the Shooting ranking, compare the names with those on Dueling, you will notice that Reflex isn't really that great against them alone :p

DeletedUser

Indeed. But anyone ranked in shooting wont have much dodge/tactics/appearence. So are vulnerable. It is difficult trying to find a balance between how much shooting is too much and how much is not enough. i.e enough to do enough damage to resist builds, but not too much that it costs you skill points in other areas.

If you want me to pluck a figure out of the air then, I would suggest 195-215 (without bonus). I've never come across a resistance duelist on any world that couldn't dodge that could deal with 230 shooting (without bonus).