Dueling

DeletedUser14029

boo hoo, you beat me. when you put your mind to build a dueling style that is made for the purpose of busting tanks. and I don't really give a farthing for this game too, after hitting the cap, until I realized my town has no Builders left and I must go and finish up one of the forts.
You always have something to be proud about beating me. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey hey you too, chill out, you are both good at what you do. lets remember mashdk is the slacker here. dont forget it

DeletedUser14029

Well...
i do have some respect for MashDK. but I also agree he should not sleep on forever =.=

DeletedUser

why would i need to shut up, im actively dueling.

theres a box of tissues on ur way out to dry away those tears

Total health points
- 346 HP

Total health points
- 844 HP Joe la gachette passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $497 from Joe la gachette.

PowerDragon passes out. Greatest wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. PowerDragon did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

I...
Crying...
Over The West, a game?

I do lead a more meaningful life than that, thank you very much. Remember to come back and KO me so that you can walk the streets with your head held high because you busted an inferior player in a game ^_^

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 344 HP
Total health points
- 1089 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $89 from funforfun.

Total health points
- 212 HP
Total health points
- 692 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $60 from skaribas.
Switch to flash view

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 2 HP

Total health points
- 666 HP

Greatest passes out. Hellstromm wins the duel, loses 20 experience points for wasting his time on such an inferior fighter and steals a half-eaten wet cookie from Greatest.

(and yes, this was posted to lighten the mood... remember to be civil with each other, as it's just a game, thanks)

DeletedUser

only 2 points, what? Ok mr hellstromm i want your cheats please. And if you have a magic potion that wakes people up i will take lots of those also.

DeletedUser

just got attacked twice

Total health points
- 338 HP
Total health points
- 1021 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $88 from myoonel

Total health points
- 184 HP
Total health points
- 803 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. DSG did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser14029

somehow you missed the point I said I am inferior already XD
Sweet dreams tonight for winning in a game *yawn*

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 677 HP
Total health points
- 977 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $38 from myoonel.

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 1092 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $193 from Jesse James.

DeletedUser

cant beat neo anymore with this build

Total health points
- 1231 HP
Total health points
- 532 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Neo-quick walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

now i really hate this build

Total health points
- 805 HP
Total health points
- 724 HP
Bogy wins the duel and gains 677 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Bogy walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Its funny lol, people get so but hurt, they report my posts

dam they must be 12 or something lol

cant handle getting smacked online

id hate to see what happens irl

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 84 HP

Total health points
- 1405 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $374 from ties007.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 582 HP

Total health points
- 1086 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $245 from The Pro100.