Dueling

DeletedUser

:) fights really aren't worth the effort. especially on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, his head must look like a seive now after all those head shots

DeletedUser

I beat 4 Heretic Springs players, including one with a higher general level (same duel level) as myself.

Am I silly enough to show people which ones, or how much I earned, or what their defense was? no.

DeletedUser

If you could come get me, that'd be nice, as I'm already on a trip to duel at another town.

And Asterios, this is about duelling, so if you want to shut us up, come duel us. I'll take you.

This is a public topic. If you don't want people talking then go to PM and let the rest of us be free from your idiocy.

And Ally, nice clutch headshot. Sheesh. =D

DeletedUser

How was the winner determined? It looks like a tie to the inexperinced non-duellist?

DeletedUser

They don't have to have a mortician, so that piece of information is incorrect. As long as your town has a mortician, you can duel anyone within 4 levels under you that's not in your own town.

DeletedUser

Actually your Wrong.

xdye0.png

DeletedUser

Ben had just said You can duel "anyone" as long as Your town has a Mortician .
Hefty is simply pointing out that that is not true .

DeletedUser

You can duel other people in a town even though they don't have a mortician they just can't duel you back.

DeletedUser

So anyone going to give a guide on how the dueling system works?
Good call. Anyone?

It looks a lot like the old Battlemail games (if anyone remembers them) but there must be some more variables involved. Otherwise the only way you'd ever hit someone in the head would be if they were too stupid to dodge, since all the possible dodges have a green spot on the head. I'm guessing you have a percentage chance of hitting them, and they have a percentage chance of dodging, based on skill levels and weapons?