Dueling

DeletedUser

not really, i stood straight up if i went for arms i would have dodged and you wouldnt hit me as much

DeletedUser

Nice duel!

You hit me for 5 stinkin headshots!

If you went with all arm shots like before or even shoulder shots, I had a very good chance of winning :p

EDIT: If you dodged, then you probably wouldn't have gotten 5 headshots ;)

DeletedUser

Nice duel!

You hit me for 5 stinkin headshots!

If you went with all arm shots like before or even shoulder shots, I had a very good chance of winning :p

EDIT: If you dodged, then you probably wouldn't have gotten 5 headshots ;)

if i dodge i dont go for head shots hit more often and you miss more, but you always have a good chance to beat me:)

DeletedUser

Well, I'm 0-3 so far. Feel free to duel me in again 8 hours after I wake up from sleeping in my 5 star luxury apartment :p

I'd appreciate it if you never repeat dueled me or duel me again in non-dueling gear.

DeletedUser

ok i wont, i am never out of dueling gear so have fun. i will move on. when your dueling level goes up i may try again. for now i am in your town mortician and that makes me happy, i am in a lot. i have myoonel trying to get me also but he loosses everytime massively. dork hope i can say that. i wanted to knock you out real bad at first but you seem to be cool and i will honor you and only duel you once and only in dueling gear...dont tell anyone it will ruin my reputation

DeletedUser

this was a real pathetic win, i should be able to give him some xp. i hit him 2 times he hit me once

Total health points
- 170 HP
Total health points
- 381 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $333 from guapechanger.

DeletedUser

look who i caught awake!!! damn he is asleep again
Total health points
- 311 HP
Total health points
- 1393 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $89 from myoonel.

DeletedUser

ok bogy i talked to you once or twice. seemed like a nice guy. but you and me both know you have only beaten me once and that was because miss sarajevo hit me first. my question is why would you duel me with 1k in your pocket? not smart. but it was close

Total health points
- 912 HP
Total health points
- 1070 HP
Bogy passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $304 from Bogy.

DeletedUser

dear eclipse, please wake up

thankx

Greatest

Dear Greatest,

You're not honoring my request :(

Such a shame. Thought we can all be respectable duelers here.

But I think I'll continue sleeping. The NPC's are keeping me company ;)

Getting way more experience from NPC's per unit of energy than doing a job.

I'd be happy for you to duel me again, but camping a player, repeat dueling, and dueling the same player multiple times within a short period of time is not something I respect.

You've already made your point that you can beat me, and for the matter, beat any resistance dueler as it's clear with your encounters against other resistance duelers before me. No point beating a dead horse.

All the best,
Eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear eclipse

invest in some tissues, ur gonna need it for the amount of crying you do

your no dueler, your jsut some scrub who cant hack it

back to the bench

DeletedUser

I'll make sure to keep the bench nice and warm for you!

and who said I was a dueler? ;)

DeletedUser

lmao thats funny. i dont think you are a dueler either. i never see you dueling. i think you are resistance so you dont get koed. but then again you did make threads on how to duel.. i do dis agree with them but thats my personal opinion. I just want mashdk to grow some baseballs and wake up...how boring

DeletedUser14029

Nope. Greatest has a tendency to knock himself out on me recently
and twice already, he won the first duel but then lost the second one :D

all the while when i was away XD

DeletedUser

since when was a tendency = 1 instance?

sure i did get myself koed on u, it kinda happens when i que up 3 duels ina row only having the limited hp that i currently have

but its all good u know

i could post my list of victories here against the pro but nah would take to long, they are very numerous

dont worry ill be there soon tho honey

DeletedUser14029

Sorry to hear you lost again :)
What's the big deal when you pack loads of Shooting and bust a Resistance XD

I have stopped posting duels when people come headlong and lost. Ask Rumpl4skin. Surely he will tell you how he lost when I was in full indian +fancy tie + sharp tomahawk

Resistance works well against others other than heavy Shooting/Vigor. In the latter case I will need a lotta luck XD

The Pro100
Level 99
Dueling level 185
trapper_woman_small.png
Duel location

Hoof Hearted
indian_small.png
Greatest
Level 99
Dueling level 181
Challenger No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 205 HP Strike: Left arm
- 148 HP

No hit No hit

- 175 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Head
- 230 HP

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 179 HP

- 173 HP No hit

- 219 HP Total health points
- 557 HP

Total health points
- 772 HP The Pro100 wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $13 from Greatest.

You're welcome to try again. So that you will have more self-esteem lol
About your strings of defeats on me... Please also post the ones that you won the first then somehow managed to lose the second. Within a short period of time.
Funny back-to-back duels don't always work well for you haha

Edit: You're welcome to KO me when in Full Fort Battle Gear. a pity the battle can't end quickly enough for me to change my clothings. cya~

DeletedUser

lol pro i dont need more self esteem, if you actually read forums that I post on, I am over flowing with it

I am dam good and i know it

Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $25 from The Pro100.

thnakx more duel exp for me

DeletedUser14029

and you KOed me at last :D
Why, was on my way to do Construction!

Fact is, when you post duels busting me it would be of no surprise - you're build that way, to defeat Resistance Duelers - but when I beat you with the odds against me I get the limelight :)

I don't go dueling Neo-Quick and a whole list day & night just to prove that I can defeat them all the time XD

DeletedUser

boo hoo I beat u, u quit as u have said so many times, now u were going to go do construction, when will u make ur mind up

you always find something to make an excuse about

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 308 HP
Total health points
- 1083 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $133 from funforfun.