Dueling

DeletedUser13636

Gone were the days when I can bust MashDK proper. My Vigor has dropped by over 80 and the best I can do - both of us, actually - is hitting 30s on him.

But I DO miss those days with High Toughness & Vigor :D

Uhh, I see 180 toughness showing for you. You do not call that High Toughness? :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser14029

i do miss the days when i have *both* High Toughness & Vigor
now I only have High Toughness, so MashDK and I both cannot bust each other for good :)

DeletedUser14029

Another Point:
Derek, Desi, AG, realm, and possibly others, we can carry on the discussion about Tanking here :D

134 Vigor, 177 Toughness, 146 Reflex, 208 Aim
I bet no one on this world, wielding a Melee Weapon, can hit over 50s on me. Not even ones with 200 Vigor because I just have to switch my Fancy Dress Coat to Fancy Leather Jacket, Fancy Riding Boots to Brown Boots, my Toughness will be well-above 200. Which I can assure you takes alotta damage
Note: That is to say, Dragunov mails me before the duel *he has 246 Vigor*
Assuming he attacks me in my normal dueling outfit, HotNSexy's Formula is correct,
my compounded Melee-Defense is: 177 x 0.75 + 146 x 0.5 x 0.75 = 187.5
His Vigor - My Defence: 246 - 187.5 = 58.5
Assuming the hits are on hands - with Hernado's - Probably around 100!

If he mails me first - I have time to be prepared:
My Stats will be: 194 Aim, 114 Vigor, 204 Toughness, 131 Reflex
Compounded Melee-Defense: 204 x 0.75 + 131 x 0.5 x 0.75 = 202.125
Estimation Hit on my hands: 60~70 per hit

Test battles not disallowed I presume o_O? Push-Duel doesn't work for level 99s do they :p

Edit: 1 minute later I looked up the Vigor-Ranking and I just realized dragunov spec 246 Vigor, along with quite a few others :)
PERFECT! We can finally have a more in-depth look on Resistance. Either I get pwned by Greatest, along with a few others', insane Shooting that completely obliterate my Reflex-Defense, or I tank others to 30-dmg-per-hit on Shoulders >.<

Another Point: My answers may well be wrong because I have not gone about dueling for a looooooooong time :(
Perhaps its time to find answers to these questions for once and for all :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No MaskDK is a sleeper. 30 hours he spent in bed while I was Guarding the Stagecoach next to his town.

I can't be bothered with such players. No doubt he'll camp me again, attack 3 times and finally land a few hits in the 3rd duel that I'm offline for. TOOL!

Wow this is amazing. Scott & I agree on something..

Taken from Roland Deschain's profile...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This is dedicated to MashDK, for being the most pitiful dueler I have ever encountered in world 1. Pure attack damage resistance build that sleeps 24/7 except when attacking someone, and camps players all day hitting them every hour for essentially free XP until he knocks them out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Although MaskDK hasn't KO'd me.

DeletedUser

And here I thought kingjamesg would be a respectable dueler, but it appears I gave him too much credit. Hitting players in fort battle gear is almost as bad as dueling someone in work gear. Of course, maybe the intended purpose was to take out some HP from a fort battle, but it's a low blow nonetheless.

Total health points
- 1120 HP
Total health points
- 63 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $31 from Eclipse.

Think I just lost any sort of respect for this guy. Can't fight a fort battle without resorting to cheap tactics.

DeletedUser

i am not respectful anymore, think what you want of me i dont care. there arent any targets anymore and you gave me a reason to hit you. better put on your dueling gear im getting bored. the number one dueler sleeps so no one hits him boring, the number 3 dueler is my friend and ally. 4th myoonel, sleeper...4days straight and counting, meliannia is ally... the list goes down pretty far....

so anyways i dont need or want anyones respect, put your dueling cloths on and the same will happen

DeletedUser13636

I was just thinking about you and wondering why I have not seen you post much these days. :)

DeletedUser

well if i had know he was hotandsexy then maybe i wouldnt have done that. but i might still have. now i am going to hit him with his dueling gear on. but also in the same sentence i dont care anymore. if you dont like me dueling you in none dueling cloths come to my town and teach me a lesson

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 178 HP
Total health points
- 1034 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. janis18 did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

then i knocked him out 1 hr later

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 654 HP
Total health points
- 1609 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. myoonel did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser13636

Total health points
- 654 HP
Total health points
- 1609 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. myoonel did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Nice duel! :eek::eek:

DeletedUser

thanks mrmatt, he actually rode his donkey all they way to my town to duel me...then logged on and went to sleep lmaoimc. i am not sure why he attacks me, it doesnt work out for him..

hey mashdk i am worth the most xp for you, please come and duel me. Remember all those letters asking me to duel you. well come anytime man

DeletedUser14029

lost track of the number of times Greatest defeated me, because of all the back-to-back duels XD
I know he doesn't care about this, but let's just say I like sticking to the 'Honour Code' :)

DeletedUser

lol, closer maybe that extra 25 in reflex might help. see you soon

Total health points
- 560 HP
Total health points
- 818 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $21 from Eclipse.

DeletedUser

You said you were going to come duel me :(

You stood me up! :mad:

But I'm working things out atm, hopefully I can compete as a dueler again sometime soon. Would love to get that 727 exp from you ;) hehe and MashDK, I want some of him. 832+ exp! but he's always sleeping :(

DeletedUser

good luck with that he sleeps all the damn time... true i did, i was trying to get to you but with fort battles and other higher xp duels, well just havent made it. but i am 9 minutes from my attack. good luck.

DeletedUser

Ah nice. I was heading home from that one fort battle and your town was on the way, so i stopped by. I kind of slapped mikec around...

I just have a hard time hitting you. You're an uber shooting/dodge/appearance/aim build it appears

DeletedUser

yes i saw the report, i am a different build then most, but now i have lots of shooting because mashdk was bugging me now he doesnt

DeletedUser

well you have lots of resistance

Total health points
- 988 HP
Total health points
- 1129 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Eclipse did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.