Dueling

DeletedUser

A mortician is the guy that gets the dead guy, puts him in a nice suit, takes that lame picture of the dead guy in the coffin that you always see, and either buries him himself, or hires some one to bury him.

DeletedUser

What do you think, which one is better for dueling, a +1 tactics and +1 appearance bonus, or a +1 dodging bonus? (or when fighting a beating weapon +1 toughness)

Green/Red Headband vs Gray Bowler Hat

DeletedUser

When I actually did the duels, my levels were 17/19 (general/dueling) but for some reason that isn't saved in the reports.

Duels.jpg

So has anyone topped that yet? If not, why not :p

One Armed Ninja

Dueling is really fun, only lost 3 times (if you draw the challenger loses)
Beat a level 18 twice while level 13 lol :p

Beat 2 outlaw creek players now using their money to sleep in the rather nice hotel there

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dueling%20HG.PNG

not too great, but it was my first win with even decent xp gain :)

DeletedUser

a mortician is a person that prepares dead bodies for viewing.

One Armed Ninja

I cant help myself im only lvl 15 but im going to challenge HT (level 23 o_O)
I'll let you know how i get on tomorrrow

Edit: lost on the final 2 shots, he broke my winning streak of 15....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My biggest steal yet :)

7941784566a9106925120o.jpg

edit:
lol, i went back and duelled him again, and stole another $121!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

does dueling cost any energy ect... ?

soz for double post

One Armed Ninja

And for the attacked (if they die)
I just suffered death as i got over ambitious + sirloin got me with about 6 head shots the match before and the one in which i died my opponent was hitting 30's and 40's

All i can tell you is you go to your towns hotel lose all money and energy oh and no dueling for 2 days!. apart from that i dont think there are any nasty effects

On a brighter note im officialy in top 20 duelists :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well I need to ask something, can revenge for the people that been duel by someone else!!!

As all of you said that the health points decrease in a duel, what if you DIE in a duel, mortician have nothing to do of this!

DeletedUser

bleh, i got 44 exp. with less than 70 morale.. but after that i bought the double your class bonus ;) = +40 morale per day