• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Dueling

DeletedUser5597

Don't get that happy about that Xp records, I will try to get more as soon as I get to a resonable dueling level.

Miss Sarajevo

Well you only need one skill to beat MashDk and thats shooting. A modicum of dodge and Charisma will help. He is a sleeping resistance monkey afterall. Although I hear sleeping is no longer a viable option for pure attack orientate idiots?

kingjamesg

Total health points
- 474 HP
Total health points
- 1408 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 599 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

whats your unbeatable record?

Neo-quick

while i was away for a few days on a short vacation..

No hit Total h.p.- 1117 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel and gains 351 experience points. Sancadas did not carry any cash and Neo-quick walks away without taking any money.

Total h.p.- 187 HP Total h.p.- 1429 HP
Cry Emo Cry passes out. Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 267 experience points and steals $20 from Cry Emo Cry.

I attacked
Total h.p.- 1320 HP Total h.p.- 523 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 186 experience points and steals $47 from Neo-quick.

Now waiting for Kingjames to retaliate.. if possible with the same duel settings..

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjamesg

I might try you again, its been a long time, you will kick my hinny maybe

Total health points
- 476 HP

Total health points
- 1440 HP
skaribas passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 333 experience points and steals $83 from skaribas.

Greatest

Greatest wins the duel, gains 521 experience points and steals $51 from The Pro100.

were u standing straight up then lol!

the perils of dueling when im not home =( i only have low hp lol

DeletedUser14029

?
Naah, I wasn't standing straight up. I was working on a school project back at school so I couldn't do a retalaition duel. Good to see I can inflict damage at all on the defensive >.<

DeletedUser5597

pretty good but how do you prove that?

I had all posted in world record forums and I sent the reports to the one maintaining the thread, it was a lucky fishing pole at my first 10 minutes of doing the job and after the quest, it was a lucky record that now can't be beat cause the fishing pole quest got moved at 20.

king david

picture1rjs.png

DeletedUser14029

Impressive!

Wanna try me? ^_^

I welcome all duelers against me... When I am in dueling set. I don't mind :)

king david

I still haven't even fully respected either from when I got my golden sabre either ;)

kingjamesg

not my best but ill take it

Total health points
- 870 HP
Total health points
- 1266 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 603 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money. kingjamesg receives a bounty of $ 973.

DeletedUser14029

You're not going to believe this -
I am having a truckload of defeats lately :D

kingjamesg

Total health points
- 903 HP
Total health points
- 1277 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 603 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser14029

From now on I will be putting ALL my skillpoints into Aim - and when my level is a bit higher, the 60+ Appearance into Aim as well. I would like to see how its like to have 250 Aim Lol