Dueling

DeletedUser

You got to love dodging :) Pro its good and other than investing heavily in shooting/vigor you can just about beat these tanks such as yourself.

DeletedUser14029

Aw, well
I used to be able to break just about everyone - even MashDK, though 'break' against HIM means hitting 80s on him and he hits 50s on me. Then I realised against the like of Greatest - I stand NO CHANCE.

So I modded myself to 200+ Aim - the Highest in this Server I bet - that helped, but isn't THE solution for me. In order to get the Golden Saber I modded a lot into Appearance - then I suddenly discover I can actually JUST beat Jesse James. I still ponder at YOUR stats though - what Tactics & Dodge for you? :D

DeletedUser

got attacked

- 411 HP
Total health points
- 1465 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 292 experience points. myoonel did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

returned the favor

otal health points
- 439 HP
Total health points
- 622 HP
myoonel passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 292 experience points. myoonel did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser14029

Joe la gachette wins the duel, gains 462 experience points and steals $219 from The Pro100. (1123~560) <-- Got dueled in Fort Defense Set

Joe la gachette wins the duel, gains 444 experience points and steals $146 from The Pro100. (800~698) <-- Went to duel him in offensive outfit, changing random stances only, not according to report

A pity! I didn't change my stance according to the first duel report. Gratz to Joe la gachette for the 8XX exp eh? :(

I hate losing >.<

Which means from now on I have to read reports more often :D

DeletedUser

a few days back.. me and roland arranged for a meeting..
Total health points- 401 HP Total health points- 691 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 529 experience points and steals $405 from Roland Deschain.

Today....
Total health points - 813 HP Total health points- 785 HP
Greatest wins the duel, gains 380 experience points and steals $80 from Neo-quick

BOING... close.. however i think he would have beat me more comprehensively..

now to see if i can get a chance to attack pro... and see whether the adjustments work when i attack..

DeletedUser14029

. . . . . . go ahead
Bogy ALWAYS duel me when I am in Dancer's Set
Floored him earlier when he's in his Dueling Set on Hunting Grizzlies

He slept, then dueled me when I am teaching in Full Dancer's
I mean, big deal. Everyone can duel that way.

1400hp left. Hope I can survive! :D

Update: The retaliation duel signed his death certificate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 420 HP
Total health points
- 1450 HP
DSG passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 292 experience points and steals $261 from DSG.

its a shame he is one of the best duelers i know and he dont duel very much any more

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 813 HP
Total health points
- 785 HP
Greatest wins the duel, gains 380 experience points and steals $80 from Neo-quick.

ah well..

pro attacked... 2x6 hits
Total health points
- 432 HP
Total health points
- 548 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel, gains 438 experience points and steals $1 from The Pro100.

i was travelling to the place she was at.. to hit her as she was in her dueling clothes..
nwyays...cancelled the travel... and attacked two hrs later.. no change in stance.. 4x8 hits
Total health points
- 887 HP
Total health points
- 501 HP
The Pro100 wins the duel, gains 366 experience points and steals $184 from Neo-quick.

pro attacked again after an hour later.... (didnt expect that..) (2x8 hits) no change in stance
Total health points
- 652 HP
Total health points
- 439 HP
Neo-quick passes out. The Pro100 wins the duel, gains 368 experience points and steals $123 from Neo-quick.

DeletedUser14029

Sorry again >.<
Was in too much for the Exp
Now that you have found your combination, I have to put more Reflex...

Update:
Finally got the courage to visit Greatest. I wanna put down my last will here:
In the event of my death, (likely)
I would like Neo-quick to accept once again my apologies
Desi my thanks,
and Hoof Hearted members of my love.

DeletedUser14029

Jesse James wins the duel, gains 478 experience points and steals $517 from The Pro100. (1436 vs 425)

Must I start putting in TACTICS now? Please >.<
Everybody hates tanks, and tanks hate tank-busters, and tank-busters hate me on the offensive...

For a looooong time now. I have to press 'Duel' with trembling hands because I know I have a great chance of dying....
With only 1100hp =.=

The Pro100 wins the duel, gains 344 experience points and steals $172 from Jesse James. (678~1121)

Yay =.=
I have never been hurt so bad :'(

DeletedUser

so today i was attacked by an ally before i defended his fort

Total health points
- 731 HP
Total health points
- 375 HP
EMzC wins the duel and gains 572 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and EMzC walks away without taking any money.

so now i have a new target i dont care ally or not

Total health points
- 390 HP
Total health points
- 1070 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 406 experience points and steals $309 from EMzC

Total health points
- 473 HP
Total health points
- 510 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 401 experience points and steals $206 from EMzC.

Total health points
- 441 HP
Total health points
- 1087 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 401 experience points and steals $138 from EMzC

and now mashdk is back in town sweet maybe he will stay more then a day

DeletedUser

thanks neo-quick

Total health points
- 427 HP
Total health points
- 1011 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 566 experience points and steals $121 from MashDK.

DeletedUser

Jesse James wins the duel, gains 478 experience points and steals $517 from The Pro100. (1436 vs 425)

Must I start putting in TACTICS now? Please >.<
Everybody hates tanks, and tanks hate tank-busters, and tank-busters hate me on the offensive...

For a looooong time now. I have to press 'Duel' with trembling hands because I know I have a great chance of dying....
With only 1100hp =.=

The Pro100 wins the duel, gains 344 experience points and steals $172 from Jesse James. (678~1121)

Yay =.=
I have never been hurt so bad :'(

ill show u the tank killer in a few days =)

DeletedUser14029

You're welcome :)
If I intrepret correctly, Jesse and I reached an agreement to not go against each other in the future lol

Simply because it is going to be boring to wound each other badly, and prevent each of us from continuing our work. My retaliation duel, if timed correctly, may KO him, and vice versa. lol

You're of course welcome to duel me on the offensive. I already know I gonna lose, but by how much, remains the question :)

Btw, after buying $14000 worth of clothing:
The Pro100 wins the duel and gains 759 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and The Pro100 walks away without taking any money. (130 vs 246)

Earlier today:
MashDK wins the duel, gains 161 experience points and steals $89 from The Pro100. (282 vs 153)

See, that's how foolish Tank vs Tank is XD

a lot later:
The Pro100
Level 105
Dueling level 211
Challenger
trapper_woman_small.png
goldensable.png

golden_gun.png

cavalry_small.png
Joe la gachette
Level 102
Dueling level 198 Strike: Right shoulder
- 147 HP

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 162 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 259 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 141 HP

- 165 HP

- 181 HP

- 150 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 219 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 132 HP

- 181 HP

No hit Total health points
- 1259 HP

Total health points
- 478 HP Joe la gachette wins the duel and gains 492 experience points. The Pro100 did not carry any cash and Joe la gachette walks away without taking any money.

. . . Fine. I give :'(

DeletedUser41

Attacked by mikec

Total health points
- 591 HP
Total health points
- 650 HP
realm of deceit wins the duel, gains 528 experience points and steals $102 from mikec.

He came back a few hours later after a sleep.

No hit
Total health points
- 707 HP
realm of deceit wins the duel, gains 523 experience points and steals $68 from mikec.

I logged on just after second duel and managed to queue in a return duel 10 minutes later, loving the new 45 minute camping rule.

No hit
Total health points
- 990 HP
realm of deceit wins the duel, gains 523 experience points and steals $46 from mikec.

Shame i couldnt KO him. 1500 XP i will take anyday.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 243 HP
Total health points
- 1232 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 566 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.