Dueling

DeletedUser1121

Got camped again. I love his profile saying he is a retired dueller :)

Total health points
- 766 HP

Total health points
- 167 HP Anagnostou wins the duel, gains 224 experience points and steals $120 from Desi Boukerse.

Total health points
- 951 HP

Total health points
- 75 HP Anagnostou wins the duel, gains 223 experience points and steals $76 from Desi Boukerse.

Total health points
- 497 HP

No hit Desi Boukerse passes out. Anagnostou wins the duel, gains 212 experience points and steals $48 from Desi Boukerse.

DeletedUser

he tried camping me but didnt have any luck, then i went to his town and koed him in one hit. his defense is not there so go kick his butt where ever he is. The bad thing is, he is almost as bad as mashdk when it comes to sleeping

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 73 HP

Total health points
- 1070 HP Roky666 passes out. tom paris wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $971 from Roky66

Total health points
- 131 HP

Total health points
- 804 HP tom paris wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $1183 from thruth.

Total health points
- 59 HP

Total health points
- 487 HP thruth passes out. tom paris wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $814 from thruth.

i had to go back to thruth, i suspect he spelt his name wrong and i thought ill teach him never to spell wrong again! :laugh:
and the thought of more money was tempting

DeletedUser6752

Congratulations to Nickar - she is really moving up the dueling ladder.

It helps that she duels people in building gear and equipped with a Bugle.

And then comes back for back-to-back wins when they are naked, equipped with nothing but a pick-axe, clearly looking for the lump of dirt.

What a bold, courageous dueler she is!

DeletedUser

well disappoint.. u know there a load of people who suddenly get brave and attack u when u are equipped with a pitiful weapon, neither of them had the guts to hit me till date.. some of them are deliberate :) and as you said Nickar is one of them.. :D

Total health points
- 418 HP

Total health points
- 16 HP Nickar wins the duel, gains 365 experience points and steals $13 from Neo-quick

Total health points
- 486 HP

Total health points
- 20 HP Lili von shtupp wins the duel, gains 587 experience points and steals $8 from Neo-quick.

DeletedUser1121

Couldn't resist.. first time i got duelled wielding my new sabre :)

2cwv9mf.jpg

DeletedUser

hmmm desi, looks like i need to give u a go..to see how i fare...
how are u with dueling nowadays.. respecced for fort???

DeletedUser1121

respec isn't finished yet. still have some points in vigor.
Aim and dodge are used for both, so they will stay.
All points out of appearance went into leadership.

but you are free to give it a go.

DeletedUser

dang did i miss an argument. I like to duel.....my record is ok. i learned on my own and had a unique build until i had to re-spec to hoard off mashdk who has a resistance boring build. Its not hard for a pure dueling soldier to beat up on a level 99 with a dueling level of 108. I wouldnt post that. that person doesnt have any or very little dueling skill points and most likely wasnt wearing dueling cloths. But never the less beating anyone and hitting them for 2000 plus is always cool

DeletedUser

if i knew how to do the picture i would post it

Total health points
- 332 HP
Total health points
- 2039 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. mrmatt did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Cleaned up, deleted ALL posts not W1 related.

And Yes, this is my forum and i have rules, you have been warned.

DeletedUser

yah i know that matt quit, and that sucks he was an awesome player. that duel was from awhile back.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 455 HP
Total health points
- 916 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $40 from MashDK